Does Disappearing Messages Delete for Everyone on WhatsApp
Most people are curious whether disappearing messages are deleted for everyone on WhatsApp. The answer is no; the disappearing messages feature on WhatsApp doesn’t delete messages for everyone like deleting a message manually does. However, this feature can be very helpful if you want to add privacy to your messages. In this article, we will tell you everything about the Disappearing Message feature and how to turn it on and off. We will also tell you about a tool called Tenorshare Ultdata WhatsApp Recovery, which helps recover Disappearing Messages in no time.
Part 1: Why Would Someone Turn on Disappearing Messages on WhatsApp
WhatsApp Disappearing message is a feature that automates the chat deletion process. Basically, this feature can be set by both the sender and recipient of your chat. For this feature, you can also adjust the time of your message. You can set it to disappear after 24 hours, 7 days, or 90 days. This feature can be turned on for specific chats and all your WhatsApp chats.
Besides, people prefer turning on this option because of privacy issues and managing their chat history. If you want to turn on Disappearing messages on WhatsApp, follow the below steps.
- Open your WhatsApp chat application and click the Contact’s name.
- Next, click the Information icon and look for the “Disappearing Messages” option.
- You will get a prompt message, so click the Continue button and choose the duration, such as 24 hours, 7 days, or 90 days.
- You have finally enabled the Disappearing messages option
- If you want to turn it off, click the “OFF” option.
Part 2: Can Someone see When you Turn on Disappearing Messages on WhatsApp
Yes, other people can easily see if you have turned on the disappearing message feature on WhatsApp. You will also get a notification about your status change in your chats. Other users can also see the clock icon next to the profile picture with whom they are chatting.
Part 3: How to Recover Disappearing Messages on WhatsApp
Recovering Disappearing messages on WhatsApp is impossible because once they are deleted, you can’t get them back. However, different third-party applications allow you to recover all WhatsApp messages, including the Disappearing messages. But the question is, what tool is the best to recover WhatsApp messages? Well, you can use the Tenorshare Ultdata WhatsApp Recovery, which allows you to recover all your WhatsApp data, including the Disappearing messages. This software is easy to use and comes with lots of amazing features, such as:
- You can recover all deleted WhatsApp messages on both your iPhone and Android devices without a backup
- It can recover all WhatsApp data, including photos, videos, documents, call history etc
- You can easily restore WhatsApp from iTunes backup
- This app is compatible with the latest Android13/14 and iOS 17 devices
- It supports all iOS devices and around 6000+ Android devices
- The interface of this app is straightforward to use
How to use Tenorshare Ultdata WhatsApp Recovery:
In order to use this tool to recover Disappearing messages, you can follow the steps below.
- Launch the software on your PC and click the “Device” button.
- If you are using an Android device, then connect it to your PC and choose the device model from the drop-down menu. Once the device is recognized, click the “Start Scan” button.
- Now, connect your device and enter the verification code send on your number.
- Once the verification is done, the app will start scanning your device to recover the disappearing messages.
- Once you have all the messages on the screen, choose the data that you want to recover and click the “Recover” button. Soon, your data will be recovered.
These are the steps that you can follow to recover WhatsApp Disappearing messages.
Part 4: Christmas Special Gifts
Do you want to purchase this Tenorshare Ultdata WhatsAPP Recovery or other products from Tenorshare? The great news is that you can now enjoyChristmas discount of up to 20% and can also participate in lucky draws and win amazing prizes and free orders. For more information, you can click here and get an idea about the promotions.
Come on, let Christmas shine and win big prizes!
Part 5: How to Delete Disappearing Messages Notifications on WhatsApp
WhatsApp has the option to adjust the notifications for contact and group chats. So, if you have enabled the disappearing messages feature, you can easily adjust the notifications settings from your account. Here is how you can delete disappearing message notifications on your WhatsApp application.
- Open your WhatsApp application and go to the contact chats.
- Now, click the chat logo and hit the Information icon “i” icon.
- Next, choose the “Custom Notifications” option. You have to activate the Use Custom notifications option from there.
- Choose your notification tone to either silent or vibrate. You can also turn on the pop notification option.
- Finally, you have turned off the Disappearing messages notification on your WhatsApp application.
In this article, you have learned everything about Disappearing messages and why people turn on this option. Also, we have mentioned a tool called Tenorshare Ultdata WhatsApp Recovery, which allows you to recover WhatsApp messages. You can use this application on your Android and iPhone devices. Apart from that, you have also learned why the Disappearing messages feature can be helpful for you.