The data centre infrastructure management market is expected to reach $2 billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10.7% between 2022 and 2032. Energy-efficient data centres are expected to cost more than $5.6 billion by 2032. Since the recent boom in digital technology and transformation in storage, performance, security threats, and communication methods, businesses have been experiencing an unprecedented data revolution.
The adoption of internet-enabled devices over the years has increased the demand for data centres in various regions. With rapid development, the construction of data centres has increased significantly, increasing the market’s demand for DCIM solutions and services. Furthermore, in response to the growing demand for green initiatives, government agencies throughout the region are developing new laws that will result in lower carbon emissions, increased energy efficiency, and so on.
- During the forecast period, the on-premises deployment model data centre infrastructure management segment will grow at a CAGR of 10.7%.
- The market in the United States is expected to reach $2 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10.5% by the end of the forecast period.
- Between 2022 and 2032, a growing number of IT sector businesses in China are expected to grow at a CAGR of 10%.
- In previous years, the absolute value of data centre infrastructure management was $1.8 billion.
- The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period, owing to the increased expansion of data centres in Japan.
By Key Players
- Delta Electronics
- FNT Software
- Graphical Networks