The global dairy whitener market is expected to develop at a CAGR of 6% from 2022 to 2032, with a market value of roughly US$ 19 billion. Milk powder, sometimes known as dairy whiteners, is a popular milk alternative, especially in tea and coffee.
The global dairy whiteners industry is predicted to grow as tea and coffee consumption rises around the world. Hot chocolate, puddings, soups, and sauces are some of the other goods that contain them.
The global dairy whiteners market will be driven by the convenience, portability, and extended shelf life of dairy whiteners over normal milk. Preference for regular milk and milk products over dairy whiteners may stifle growth due to growing health consciousness.
However, the worldwide dairy whiteners market is likely to benefit from the rise of the infant formula business. In the manufacturing of infant formula, dairy whiteners are widely employed.
As a result, an increase in demand for newborn formula is projected to augment the need for dairy whiteners during the forecast period. Rising birth rates and lowering mortality rates, which increase the worldwide newborn population, are predicted to move the global dairy industry forward.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Unflavored dairy whitener is expected to account for roughly 50% of the market share over the projected period, based on product type.
- During the projected period, the North American dairy whitener market is expected to rise at a lucrative CAGR of 7.0 percent.
- During the projected period, the sachets sector is expected to hold a market share of over 40% in terms of packaging.
- Over the assessment period, China is expected to hold a major share of the worldwide dairy whiteners market.
By introducing new products, forming strategic relationships with current companies, and purchasing small-scale producers, leading dairy whitener manufacturers are aiming to expand their footprint throughout promising areas. Some important market developments are as follows:
- • In June 2018, Arla Foods announced a $558 million investment plan focusing on four primary areas: dairy, healthy and natural foods, whey, and sustainable food production. In that year, it spent over 66 percent of its budget on extending its footprint across Europe.
- • Fonterra Co-operative stated in October 2021 that it will extend its dairy product outreach in the United Kingdom after the country decides to eliminate tariffs on all dairy goods over a certain value. the next five years, to balance difficulties encountered during the COVID-19 epidemic.
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights presents an unbiased study of the global dairy whitener market in its latest report, which includes historical data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.