According to a recent Fact.MR analysis on the worldwide compression socks market, the industry is continuously growing and is anticipated to expand by 1.6x by 2031, reaching a valuation of about US$ 1 billion and reaching US$ 630 million by 2021. Deep vein thrombosis treatment will continue to be a prominent application area, with revenues expected to reach US$ 900 million by 2031.
Compression socks are in high demand for therapeutic purposes as a routine preventive therapy for Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), with the market expected to reach a valuation of US$900 million by 2029. Compression socks are becoming more popular at brick-and-mortar establishments, which are vying fiercely with digital purchasing outlets.
Key Segments Covered
- Standard Compression Socks
- Graduated Compression Stockings
- Compression Socks for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Compression Socks for Chronic Venous Disorder
- Compression Socks for Diabetes Wounds
- Compression Socks for Other Applications
- Compression Socks via Hospital Pharmacies
- Compression Socks via Retail Pharmacies & Drug Stores
- Compression Socks via Online Sales
- Compression Socks via Other Distribution Channel
The compression sock market is largely consolidated, with the top competitors controlling more than 60% of the market. Despite the fact that there are fewer major competitors in the compression socks market, there has been fierce competition among the top businesses.
To keep a footing in the market, companies are focusing on new product release and product differentiation. The Sigvaris Group is the world leader in compression socks, with a majority share of the market. Medtronic Plc, Juzo, Inc., and Essity Aktiebolag (publ). In the compression sock industry, they are mid-tier competitors. The following are notable industry developments:
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3519