£70K prize aimed at supporting European scale-ups in their expansion efforts in the huge and lucrative Brazilian market.
The Brazil Tech Award 2019 aims to reward one lucky company in the Smart Cities, Health, Fintech, Agritech, Manufacturing and Creative Tech industries who is looking to up-scale their business in Brazil with a £70,000 valued prize in business services for a soft landing in São Paulo.
Entries close on Friday, 30th August where a panel of ten Brazilian experts will whittle the shortlist down to a final five. The winner will then be named in late November during the São Paulo Tech Week after all shortlisted companies have had the chance to press their claim with a final pitch presentation.
The £70,000 prize includes services such as business development and accounting by Deloitte, legal and digital marketing by Eydos Digital, coaching by Sapovalova, public relations by GrupoCASA UK , soft landing by Sterna and New Option and a one-year workplace for two staff by WeWork.
Registration is open to British and European scale-up’s above one million dollars of income or investments and wishing to compete and grow their business in Brazil.
For more information on the Brazil Tech Award and how to enter head to: https://www.braziltechaward.com/
Notes to editors:
- Brazil ranks as the seventh top IT world market.
- According to today’s report by VISA’s Innovation Centre about “The state of innovation in Latin America”, Brazil is considered Latin America’s technology innovation leader largely due to a flourishing ecosystem of financial and commercial entities. According to the report, 8 of the 20 most innovative companies in Latin America are from Brazil.
- Microsoft chose the city of São Paulo to set up its Microsoft Technology Center (MTC), the largest technology and Innovation Centre in Latin America.
- The fDi Intelligence, a specialist division of The Financial Times, ranked São Paulo as the top Latin American State of the Future 2018/2019.
- The Award’s launch event took place on the 21st February at the Digital Catapult, at the heart of London’s digital technology hub in King’s Cross – Saint Pancras and was co-organised by LATAM TECH UK and the Embassy of Brazil in London.
- In the 2018 edition of the prestigious SP Tech Week, there were over 250 innovation and technology events held across various venues in São Paulo featuring at least 20 different ICT themes.
For further details about the award, you may also contact:
Tel : +44 (0) 77882 44420 (London, UK)