The increasing emphasis on battlefield technology upgrade and extensive rise in investment in defense & foreign intelligence are the major factors influencing the Battlefield Management Systems market growth.
The battlefield management systems market is expected to be valued at USD 21.79 billion in 2027 from USD 14.86 billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 6.8% through the forecast period, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. The growing use of battlefield information, increasing demand for cyber protection in military & defence intelligence involving data breaches, rising threats & conflicts in asymmetric welfare, and increasing investment in defence bodies & foreign intelligence platforms are the main factors driving the market.
In addition, a greater focus on the common operating picture (COP) of military operations, and greater information superiority capabilities, battlefield knowledge, and decision advantages of next-generation surveillance & reconnaissance machinery & information technology, cyber protection & data warfare, in particular, are the main reasons behind the enormous growth of this market.
Battlefield Management Systems’ global business landscape is expected to remain in a very competitive and highly fragmented state, consisting of a variety of small start-ups, medium-sized companies, and large conglomerates. The demand for technical growth and greater diversification of goods offered during the projected period are expected to create substantial growth potential for market players.
Further key findings from report suggest
- In May 2020, BAE Systems announced the completion of the acquisition of Raytheon Technologies Corporation’s Airborne Tactical Radios business. This acquisition would help provide their customers with game-changing electronic mission and control solutions.
- Due to its greater inclusion of intelligence protocols, including nextgen communication, surveillance, reconnaissance, knowledge fusion & data analytics, electronic welfare & spectrum superiority, and cyber control systems, the Defense Intelligence sub-segment is estimated to register the fastest CAGR of 6.3% during the projected period.
- Led by China, India, Japan, and South & North Korea, countries in Asia Pacific allocate a large budget for their defence grooming purposes. Additionally, the incidences of interpersonal stand-offs, asymmetric welfare, change in the technical sector, along with higher economic growth, purposely help propel market enforcement of battlefield management systems.
- Key players in the market include The Boeing Company, BAE Systems, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Elbit Systems, Northrop Grumman, Thales Group, Leonardo S.p.A., Raytheon Company, and General Dynamics, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Battlefield Management Systems Market on the basis of application, platform, component, technology, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Computing System
- Navigation & Imaging System
- Communication & Networking System
- Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- Intelligence & Data Warfare
- Combat Simulation, Training & Health Monitoring
- Platform Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Computer Hardware Devices
- Computer Software
- Display Devices
- Imaging Devices
- Night Vision Devices
- Tracking Devices
- Wired Communication Devices
- Wireless Communication Devices
- Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Artificial Intelligence
- 3D Printing
- Internet of Things
- Wearable Devices
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/battlefield-management-systems-market