The global ambulatory EHR (Electronic Health Record) market size USD 6.66 billion in 2027 and register a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. Increasing government initiatives to support adoption ambulatory EHR solutions is a significant factor driving the global market.
Ambulatory EHR is a system that enables medical professionals to access a patient’s medical history easily that is stored in an electronic database. Increasing demand for easy and convenient execution of billing management procedures in healthcare sectors is expected to fuel the global market over the forecast period. Additionally, increasing government initiatives to maintain and improve platforms for patient health records is expected to boost the market growth.
Innovation of cloud-based platforms has offered new business opportunities for market players across the globe. Better patient data exchange, substantially low upfront costs, easy implementation along with quick deployment are all benefits of using cloud-based platforms for healthcare businesses.
However, unaffordable prices of EHR solutions deployment and high infrastructure investments are some factors that are predicted to restrain growth of the global ambulatory EHR market.
Some key highlights in the report:
- The on-premises segment is expected to register a significant revenue CAGR during the forecast period as these solutions enable organizations to customize the systems as per the requirement. It reduced risks of data theft as the entire system is presented on-premises.
- The practice management segment revenue is expected to account for largest share in the ambulatory EHR market during the forecast period. By improving practice performance and lowering costs, the practice management application aids in better management of healthcare practices. Additionally, low transcription costs and improved documentation methods are projected to propel the segment during the forecast period.
- On the basis of end-use segment, the hospital-owned ambulatory services segment is projected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. Favorable support by government entities to implement EHR solutions in hospitals is a major factor supporting the segment growth. Furthermore, increasing hospitals globally along with growing awareness regarding EHR systems implementation in hospitals is predicted to drive the segment over the forecast period.
- North America is expected to account for largest market share revenue in the global ambulatory HER market during the forecast period due to rising adoption rate of EHR systems and increasing expenditure on healthcare.
- Asia Pacific is projected to register fastest CAGR throughout the forecast period owing to high funding provided by private companies and governments to implement HER systems in healthcare services. Additionally, Asia Pacific has constant hospital training programs and networks to enhance ambulatory care facilities.
- Northwell Health and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. signed an agreement in October 2019 to develop next-generation HER systems. An AI-based, voice enabled, cloud-based HER that will be designed and validated with inputs from Northwell experts, IT specialists and administration in order to efficiently implement a patient-facing tool.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global ambulatory EHR market on the basis of deployment, practice size, application, end-use, and region.
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
Practice Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Solo Practices
- Large Practices
- Small-medium-sized Practices
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Health Analytics
- Practice Management
- Referral Management
- Patient Management
- Decision Support
- Population Health Management
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Independent Centers
- Hospital-owned Ambulatory Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ambulatory-ehr-market