- Clinical advantages of ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices for increased diagnosis time and precise results as compared to conventional heart monitors cements growth
- High prevalence of congestive heart failure globally with update of the American Heart Association for alarming increase in the future to steer growth of the ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices market
Transparency Market Research
Clinical use of ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices to assess heartbeat rate over time, correlate symptoms with heartbeat, detect abnormal heart rhythms, and to analyze other symptoms of the heart fuels the growth of ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices market. The ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2021 to 2031.
Ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices feature distinct functional properties. The devices enable to monitor the heart with increased detection time and obtain precise results in comparison with conventional heart monitors.
Ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices have proven to be useful to monitor and record the heartbeats for longer duration to capture a brief, irregular, but potentially critical arrhythmia. Importantly, these devices are used to assist doctors to diagnose irregular cardiac arrhythmias that occur infrequently and unpredictably. Such arrhythmias usually exhibit symptoms, but are mostly not present by the time patient reach the doctor. For such reasons, several cardiac arrhythmias are challenging to be diagnosed using conventional ECGs.
North America is a key region in the ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices market. This is attributed to substantial funds for advanced devices for the treatment of cardiac diseases, and high incidence of heart failure due to a sizeable elderly population.
Request Brochure for Ambulatory Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market Report
Ambulatory Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market – Key Findings of Report
- High incidence of prevalence of heart-related issues, including angina, coronary heart disease, arrhythmia, and valve blockage stirs demand for ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices to track and monitor the heart to avoid fatal outcomes
- Critical use of cardiac monitoring devices for the value of cardiac output in the treatment of heart attacks, and to monitor the heart to avoid fatal outcomes create ample opportunities
- Need to execute advanced and minimally invasive surgery to improve patients’ heart activity and improved outcomes of various cardiac procedures propels the ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices market
- Growth curve of ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices market to benefit from rising demand for advanced cardiac devices such as event monitors, Holter monitors, implantable loop recorders, and mobile cardiac telemetry
- Use of ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices to detect, eliminate, and restrict mycoplasma infection in cell culture displays demand from research institutions and organizations
- Investments in healthcare from governments and large corporations, along with favorable reimbursement policies to fuel the growth of ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices market
- Significance of ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices to serve individuals at remote locations that do not have a cardiologist in the proximity, and have the advantage of interns and junior practitioners to be trained to use these devices
TMR offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough, request for custom research report
Ambulatory Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market – Growth Drivers
- Rise in the number of individuals afflicted with obesity, high cholesterol, diabetes mellitus, and high blood pressure that are the leading causes of heart failure fuels the growth of ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices market. According to statistics of the American Heart Association, congestive heart failure is one of the leading cause of death in the U.S. that accounts for 8.5% of deaths.
- Advantages of ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices for uninterrupted monitoring of the heart stirs demand
Ambulatory Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market – Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices market are;
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Hill-Rom Holdings
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd.
The ambulatory cardiac monitoring devices market is segmented as follows;
Ambulatory Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market, by Type
- ECG Devices
- Resting ECG Devices
- Stress ECG Devices
- Holter Monitors
- Event Monitors
- Implantable Loop Recorders
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry
Ambulatory Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa