Now that Airtel 5G has been launched, it is important to know how to activate the 5G network on your smartphone. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Check if your device supports 5G: The first step is to check if your device supports 5G technology. You can do this by checking the device specifications or checking with your device manufacturer.
- Check if Airtel 5G is available in your area: Once you’ve confirmed that your device supports 5G, check if Airtel 5G services are available in your area. You can do this by going to Airtel’s website and entering your address.
- Change your device settings: Once you’ve confirmed that Airtel 5G is available in your area, go to your device settings and switch the network type from 4G/LTE to 5G.
- Activate Airtel 5G service plan: After switching the network type, you need to activate Airtel 5G service plan. You can do this either online or by visiting your nearest Airtel store.
- Enjoy the blazing fast speeds: Once you’ve activated the Airtel 5G service, you’ll be able to experience blazing fast internet speeds on your device.
Read more: airtel number check code
How to activate Airtel 5G network on your smartphone
is simple and straightforward. Just follow the steps mentioned above and you’ll be able to enjoy the next-gen 5G speeds on your device.
So go ahead, activate Airtel 5G on your smartphone today! You won’t regret it. Enjoy blazing fast internet speeds with Airtel 5G!
Note: You may also need to update your device’s software in order to make use of the new 5G network. Please check with your device manufacturer for more information.
Supported Airtel 5G bands
Airtel 5G services are currently available in the following bands:
- N41 (2300 MHz)
- N78 (3500 MHz)
- TDD-LTE Band 41 (2500MHz)
Please note that your smartphone should support any of these bands to be able to access Airtel 5G services.
Who can use Airtel 5G?
Airtel 5G is currently available in select cities only. You can check the list of cities where Airtel 5G is available here. Please note that you must have a compatible device and an eligible plan to access Airtel 5G services.
Read more: how to check airtel number
How to check Airtel 5G availability in your area?
To check if Airtel 5G is available in your area, you can go to the Airtel website and enter your address. You will then be provided a list of cities where Airtel 5G services are currently available. There are a few ways to check Airtel 5G availability in your area.
Airtel Thanks app
You can also install the Airtel Thanks app on your compatible device to check for 5G availability in your area. The app will provide you a detailed list of cities and areas where Airtel 5G services are currently available.
Once you’ve activated Airtel 5G services, you can use a speed test tool to check the speeds being provided by your network. This will give you an idea of how fast your network is and whether it’s providing the speeds promised by Airtel.
So now that you know how to activate Airtel 5G on your device, go ahead and enjoy the next-gen 5G speeds with Airtel! Happy surfing!
If you want to know more about Airtel 5G services, please visit the Airtel website or contact their customer support. They will be happy to assist you with any queries or concerns that you may have. Wish you a great experience with Airtel 5G! Enjoy blazing fast speeds with Airtel 5G!