Every crypto project has conducted at least one airdrop. It is a great way to engage and reward your community with tokens. But it can be difficult and expensive to send bulk token rewards to, let’s say, 1,000 participants, especially on the Ethereum mainnet!
What options do projects have?
- Use existing tools to send multiple tokens, requiring a staggering additional budget for gas and service fees.
- Built their own tool, in case there are a couple of available developers that can spare their time for it.
- Do it manually. This would be ridiculously expensive and extremely time consuming.
How to avoid that struggles? Pillar Project has built Airdropme.io – a cutting edge web3 dApp that dramatically reduces the costs of airdrops on Ethereum and side chains. Additionally, it doesn’t require any tech skills to distribute tokens! Currently, It operates on Ethereum, Polygon, BNB, Gnosis, Fantom, Avalanche, and Aurora chains with support for Arbitrum and Optimism chains incoming. This is all thanks to the underlying Etherspot SDK.
Let’s look at an example:
Suppose you have ERC20 or native tokens to drop to 1000 people.
- Using currently available bulk token sending tools on the market, it could cost upwards of $26 000 in gas fees only.
- Furthermore, on mainnet Ethereum, airdropping to 10 000 people would cost a staggering $260 000.
“Ridiculously expensive!” you say. Yes, airdrops on Ethereum don’t happen very often now. Even on sidechains the cost of token distribution using off-the-shelf tools is still prohibitive. Only teams with expertise and resources to build their own multi token senders can really run effective campaigns.
AirdropMe is now the cheapest bulk token distribution tool
AirdropMe.io slashes token distribution fees and is now the cheapest tool on the market for airdrops and reward distribution. Move over Robin Hood, here comes AirdropMe.io
Why is it special?
- With AirdropMe you can pay ONLY for ONE transaction gas fee when loading up your distribution tokens!
- This cuts your fees and costs by up to 90%.
- You’ll have the flexibility to choose if you’d prefer to pay the tool commission or if your users should split this fee into many small, manageable amounts on claiming.
- Additionally, you don’t need to code anything. Anyone can send tokens easily via the AirdropMe.io dApp – no tech skills required!
- Thanks to the Etherspot SDK, your airdrop is done quickly and cheaply!
So, If you’re planning on running an Airdrop or distributing any sort of crypto rewards, don’t give away a massive chunk of your project’s budget just to distribute.
Rather use AirdropMe.io for your brand awareness and community appreciation airdrops, it’s clearly a cheaper and more efficient route.
Get started today by going to airdropme.io!