The Global Agriculture Drones market is expected to be valued at USD 9.63 Billion in 2027 from USD 873.9 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 35.1% through the forecast period. The industry is observing a steadfast growth owing to the increasing need for unmanned aerial vehicles, because of the rapid technological advancement. These drones are mainly used for performing surveys on agricultural farms, largely used in collecting information, storing for various future purposes, and combining as well as using those for analysis. Agriculture drones are also widely applicable in maintaining the accuracy in pesticide’s and insecticide’s level used on the crops. They are also extensively used for monitoring the labor performance and irrigation system.
Certain factors including the rising awareness about agricultural drones, fast advancements in technology associated with farming, and increasing investments into venture funding are boosting the productivity. The growing yield and government initiative worldwide for supporting the market is further accelerating the sector’s growth.
However, lack of management in air traffic and unavailability of trained pilots are restricting the market’s growth. Nonetheless, the farming industry’s revolution, from conventional to digitalization, is projected to stimulate the demand for advanced software for designing and maintaining drones in emerging nations.
Key Highlights from Report
- The Indian Agricultural Department revealed its plans of deploying drones in Rajasthan, India, and in several areas during the monsoon for special anti-locust operations. The locust attack results in massive destruction of crop.
- The hardware sub-segment accounted for a substantial 52.8% of the industry share in 2019. Amazon declared of releasing its innovative hybrid drone on June 5, 2019, with the features of depth cameras, thermal cameras, and sonar for detecting hazards.
- The smart greenhouse sub-segment utilizes various types of agricultural drones for structural component’s safe inspection. Farmers depend on live video feed for safely inspecting the structural systems from the field.
- The navigation system sub-segment is predicted to expand with a CAGR of 35.1%, as drones are integrated with high-imaging camera, advanced GPS, and an autopilot system, offering multiple aerial shots.
- North America holds a substantial share, owing to the exemption from the FAA under 107 rules, supporting the drone’s adoption in the agricultural industry.
- Leading players are Parrot SA, Honeycomb Corporation, Ageagle LLC, AeroVironment Inc., DJI Technology, Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd., Delair-Tech SAS, Ursula Agriculture, PrecisionHawk, and Trimble Navigation Limited.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Agriculture Drones Market on the basis of component, integrant, application, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fixed Wing Drones
- Rotary Blade Drones
- Hybrid Drones
- Software and Services
- Data Management Software
- Imaging Software
- Data Analytics Software
Integrant Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Propulsion System
- Controller System
- Camera System
- Navigation System
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Crop Scouting
- Field Mapping
- Livestock Monitoring
- Smart Greenhouse
- Crop Spraying
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: