The global agricultural pheromones market is expected to be valued at USD 7,992.4 Million in 2027 from 2,550.0 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 15.3% through the forecast period. This growth is attributable to the higher demand to limit pest proliferation especially in agricultural lands. Additionally, pheromones are an integral part of monitoring and management methods for agricultural crop pests. Mating disruption, mass trapping, attract-and-kill, and push-pull are a few direct approaches for pest control. The adoption of such pest control approaches depend on pheromones’ application. Abovementioned factors are contributing to the growth of the global agricultural pheromones market.
Furthermore, constant monitoring of proliferation of insects allows infestation detection prior to its occurrence. Moreover, early pest detection with the help of pheromone traps lessens damage to agricultural crops and plants. Thus, adoption of agricultural pheromones is widening across the globe to limit proliferation of pests, and, in turn, is fueling the growth of the market.
Grab Your Free Sample PDF Copy Now
Key Highlights From Report
- In October 2019, CABI collaborated with Koppert Biological Systems for promotion of sustainable agricultural practice and to combat the insects such as tomato leaf miner.
- Agricultural pheromones have wide applications for pest control that provides an impressive solution to the challenges involved with the development of substitutes.
- Growing resistance of pest control over conventional pesticides has increased the demand for agricultural pheromones.
- Regionally, Europe is estimated to contribute to the overall revenue of the market and France to hold a significant market share in 2019. This growth is attributed to the rising adoption of insecticides for crop production lands coupled with increasing production of food crops.
- Key participants in the agricultural pheromones market include Suterra LLC, Koppert Biological Systems, Pherobank BV, Isagro Group, Certis Europe BV, Biobest Group NV, Bio Controle, BASF SE, ISCA Technologies, and Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd..
Emergen Research has segmented the global agricultural pheromones market on the basis of product type, application mode, function, crop type, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Sex Pheromones
- Aggregation Pheromones
- Application Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mating Disruption
- Detection & Monitoring
- Mass Trapping
- Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Field Crops
- Orchard Crops
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: