According to a recent Fact.MR analysis, the global market for linear motors is anticipated to develop at a CAGR of 6% between 2022 and 2032, reaching a worth of US$ 2.1 billion. Rapid adoption in the automobile industry, notably from production behemoths like China, is significantly boosting demand.
The market for linear motors expanded at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2015 to 2021, reaching a value of US$ 1.1 billion. The industry is anticipated to generate US$ 1.17 billion by 2022. The market previously experienced tremendous growth as cutting-edge production technologies like additive manufacturing and robotics advanced significantly across key geographies.
Important conclusions from the market study
• The market for linear motors will grow by 1.8 times from 2022 to 2032.
• By application, the electronics & assembly industry will grow at a CAGR of 5.3%. • Cylindrical linear motor will be a top-selling category, accounting for more than 50% of the market share.
• With a 5.8% CAGR, the U.S. market for linear motors will become substantial.
• China is anticipated to be the second-most opportunistic market, with a 2032 market value of US $ 1.5 billion.
Multiple vendors competing to provide clients with comprehensive consultancy and integration services define the global market for linear motors. Businesses are also looking for specialized service providers who can supply them with solutions that are specifically tailored to their needs. Additionally, the suppliers are probably going to use product differentiation and upgrade to their advantage over other market competitors.
To provide complementary precision motion solutions to industrial and research sectors, Aerotech Inc. and Micronix USA formed a strategic alliance in January 2019. This partnership will focus on providing simple-to-use nanopositioning devices.
• The ANCA Group introduced its new LinX M series tubular linear motors in April 2019 to handle demanding automation applications and boost efficiency in a small footprint.
• In 2021, BOSCH Rexroth unveiled the RM10-MPP and RM15-MPP mid-pressure load sensing valve platforms. These new valves are simple to use, easily adaptable to the functional requirements of today, and can be integrated into energy-efficient systems.