The Acoustic Insulation Market is expected to be valued at USD 19.64 Billion in 2027 from USD 12.94 Billion by 2019, registering a CAGR of 5.3% through the forecast period. The market is observing a significant growth accredited to the escalating demand for acoustic insulation in commercial and residential buildings. The emergence of innovative and novel construction technologies, the existence of numerous sources of sound, such as modern-day high decibel audio systems in residences, and the increasing awareness about noise pollution in the society are contributing to the development of advanced acoustic insulation designs. This is adding significant traction to the market growth.
In commercial infrastructures where customer satisfaction is the priority, augmenting noise pollution and constant complaints by existing occupants can be detrimental to the building’s reputation, thereby driving the need for acoustic insulators. Acoustic insulation plays a pivotal role in reducing loud noise, increases privacy, and leads to a more pleasant surrounding environment. Moreover, the growing requirement of acoustic insulation from various sectors such as aerospace, automotive, and manufacturing is boosting the market growth.
Another factor contributing to the market growth is the increasing need for acoustic insulators in the automotive sector to minimize the effects of various noises that can make driving unpleasant and distracting. The noise may disrupt concentration during driving leading to unwanted accidents, which can be avoided by the application of acoustic insulation. This is further bolstering the industry growth. However, the lack of awareness about acoustic insulation in underdeveloped countries may impede market growth.
Grab Your Free Sample PDF Copy Now
Key Highlights from Report:
- Mineral wool has distinctive sound absorption attributes as it has an open structure that allows sound to be trapped between its strands and convert into heat energy.
- Steel is one of the most suitable materials for acoustic insulation in terms of structure and performance. However, the higher cost associated with the materials is projected to make the product less popular among consumers.
- According to statistical analysis, nearly 20% or 80 million individuals of the European Union’s total population live in areas that have unacceptable noise conditions.
- Europe accounted for the second-largest share of the industry in 2019 and is expected to retain its position in the forthcoming years. This growth can be ascribed to the favorable government policies to minimize noise pollution and the augmenting demand for acoustic materials from the commercial sector.
- Major companies in the industry include Johns Manville, Knauf Insulation, 3M, Saint-Gobain, Kingspan Group, BASF SE, Rockwool International, Armacell International, Owens Corning, and Fletcher Insulation, among others.
- Knauf Insulation launched novel Acoustic Batt insulation in 2019 to cater to the increasing demand for a soundproof insulation slab for the South African market. The Acoustic Batt insulation is remarkably effective insulation that has been designed to reduce the noise transmission in the intermediate floors and internal partition walls.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Acoustic Insulation Market on the basis of product type, distribution channel, industry vertical, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Glass Wool
- Rock Wool
- Foamed Plastics
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Building & Construction
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/acoustic-insulation-market