The walk-in closet has been an element of Hollywood glamour for decades, so it’s no surprise that many women who can afford it want to include these custom closets Orlando in their homes and apartments. From built-in cabinets, drawers, and shelves to LED lighting and marble floors, these closets have everything you could possibly want in order to be able to store all your clothes and accessories with ease. Scroll down below to check out these seven of the most amazing walk-in closets we’ve ever seen!
7 Most Amazing Walk-In Closet Designs
1) The White Space in the Master
The master bedroom of your house is one of your favorite spaces. It’s where you can relax, unwind and have time to yourself after a long day. There are many ways to personalize your master bedroom; one way is by using white storage in your closet. One of these custom closets Orlando could also be used as a vanity and would give you an amazing amount of storage space without making it feel cluttered. This idea combines two things that women love into one room: closet space and make up storage!
A Deep Dark Space for Deeper Wardrobes: If you want maximum storage, but don’t want to compromise on having some more open space on your walk-in closet floorspace, try adding another unit next to or below one that already exists. If you do have a lower unit (called pull out) it probably isn’t very deep and holds shoes. Consider switching it out for something deeper (called push back). Just keep in mind that they usually aren’t returnable once installed, so measure wisely first!
2) A Dressing Room in the Master
The walk-in closet in a master suite is meant to look like an oversized dressing room. The difference between a dressing room and a walk-in closet is that one is used for clothing, and one is not. To make your master suite’s closet feel more like a dressing room, consider displaying clothes on racks with clear vertical walls so that it looks less cluttered and more organized.
Before you start purchasing furniture for your walk-in closet, you should design it first to ensure that everything fits in its proper place; if necessary, you can change your custom closets Orlando design after you’ve purchased your furniture because many pieces come with adjustable parts or extensions that can be added later on.
3) The Traditional Open Floor Plan with a Twist
Traditional floor plans are known for their openness and long, narrow shapes. But if you think about it, there’s really no reason your living room needs to be a rectangle with two 90 degree angles. So why not give your traditional space a little extra flair by adding some curves? Let’s take a look at some of our favorite traditional style homes that feature those cool, unconventional spaces. Whether they’re open into another room or enclosed in glass walls, they definitely set these spaces apart from what we typically see.
- The classic traditional house shape: The L House It doesn’t get much more classic than an L shaped house-the home is probably even more well-known for its entertaining value thanks to its wide open kitchen space. But whether it’s flipped or not, there are plenty of traditional houses out there with great room flow and interesting shapes that give your next remodel a little something extra. (And don’t forget about all those wonderful walk in closets).
- Other great shapes: There are tons of other fun shapes available in traditional floor plans, so why stick with just one? Take a look at some of our favorite designs below and see if any inspire you to put your own spin on them! You could also mix and match (as these homes do) or create something completely unique. The world is your oyster.
- The master bedroom: Sometimes people get carried away with an L shape-don’t feel like you have to extend that into every room in order for it to work. In fact, sometimes it’s nice to give certain spaces more privacy than others. Like bedrooms-the ultimate tranquil spot.
4) The Wardrobe Suite
Your walk-in closet deserves more than a good cleaning and fresh coat of paint; it’s time to outfit your closet with actual furniture that will give you ample space, storage and drawers. Before you shop for new hangers or start rearranging your clothing, think about what kind of space-and organization-you need for all your clothes. An expert can help answer questions like these: How much space do I have? Do I have enough shelves or hooks? Do I require drawers? What else should I consider?
5) Sticking with Tradition But Getting It Right
Traditional walk-in closets Orlando are efficient in terms of space, and they’re visually appealing. However, most traditional designs lack some necessary features: There is no room for contemporary or modern clothing, there is usually only one central pole (which means all hangers must be placed around it), there’s no place to tuck away unused items, there are little storage options, and more. Here, we rounded up seven luxury closet designs that incorporate a contemporary spin on tradition-with plenty of additional perks you won’t find in standard walk-in closets.
6) An Alternative to Putting a Dressing Room in Your Bedroom
If you don’t have room for a walk-in closet in your bedroom, consider an armoire. Use it to house your clothing and accessories that you rarely wear. An armoire can also be used as additional storage for clothes that may not be appropriate for your main closet-extra shoes, T-shirts and sweatshirts, hats and scarves, etc. Attach hooks or bars on one side of an armoire to hang garments that are too long for hanging space on standard hangers.
A few shelves are also perfect for storing belts and handbags. Consider buying multiples if you want enough wardrobe space for multiple wardrobes, such as one for workdays, one for weekends or events, and so on. This is also great if you plan to relocate or travel frequently; simply pack up all of your pieces into suitcases and take them with you when you go!
7) A Well-Designed Master Bathroom
The importance of having a luxury master bathroom cannot be stressed enough. In many cases, it is in your master bedroom that you’ll find your luxurious shower. So having a luxury walk in closet will help you take these feelings with you to work, or out on errands. Besides looking great, walk-in closets can make everyday life much easier by providing an organized place to store all of your clothes and accessories.