The holiday season is a time when brands should ramp up their marketing efforts to capitalize on all the extra traffic and influx of shoppers. It’s also the prime opportunity for marketers and agencies to shine, and show off their best work to their clients.
It can also be a difficult time to stand out from the competition and the noise, but with the right holiday marketing campaign, you can be sure your client’s brand is top of mind for customers.
Create Interesting and Engaging Content
One way to get clients more visibility is by creating interesting and engaging content. This will help attract more readers and get them to stick around longer. It can also be a good SEO strategy making it easier for customers to find your clients.
Some tips for creating engaging content:
- Write about topics relevant to your client’s target audience. You should know their audience – who they are, what their interests are, and where they hang out.
- Use images, infographics, and videos to break up the text and add visual interest. People want to be intrigued, not bored to death.
- Use calls to action to encourage readers/viewers to take further action. In a sea of so much noise, consumers need us to tell them what we want them to do.
- Make sure your message is concise, clear, and aligns with your client’s mission and target audience.
Influencers are people with a large following on social media, and they can help promote your client’s products or services to their many followers. This can lead to a lot of exposure for your client and potentially result in more sales.
Ensure the influencer is a good fit for your client. Their followers should be interested in what your client has to offer. Create an attractive Black Friday offer that the influencer can share with their followers. This will make it more likely that people will take advantage of the offer and make a purchase this holiday season.
Finally, don’t forget to track the results of the Black Friday marketing strategy. This will help evaluate how effective the influencer was in promoting products or services, and whether it led to increased visibility.
Creating a Strong Social Media Presence
The holidays are a great time to focus on your client’s digital PR strategy, and creating a strong social media presence is key to getting more visibility for their brand. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Make sure social media profiles are up-to-date and include links to the client’s website.
- Use attractive visuals and catchy descriptions to make the profiles stand out.
- Be active on social media and post engaging content regularly.
- Seek opportunities to collaborate with other businesses and cross-sell.
- Use relevant hashtags to reach a wider audience.
Tap Into Media Opportunities
The holiday season is a crucial time for businesses to get noticed. By spending time on an earned media strategy, you can ensure your holiday marketing campaign gets your clients the visibility they deserve.
Blair Nicole, CEO of Media Moguls PR, a renowned PR agency suggests, “Earned media can benefit your clients long after the holidays are over. Work on perfecting your media pitches, stay on top of current news and trends in your client’s industry and cultivate as many relationships as possible as often as possible. If you do these things, you’ll be on track to getting publicity.”