The global 3D holographic display and services market size is expected to reach USD 3.45 Billion in 2028, and register a revenue CAGR of 23.8% over the forecast period. Steady revenue growth of the global market is attributed to rapid advancements in technology in the field of 3D holograms, and a rising trend of digitalization in several sectors such as automobile and manufacturing.
Additionally, the revenue growth of the market is expected to be driven by the constant efforts to modernize the media and advertisement industry. In addition, steady growth of the retail industry is further augmenting demand for more advanced technologies in marketing and merchandising strategies, thus, contributing to the revenue growth of the 3D holographic display and services market.
The technology in 3D holographic display and services has gained fast adoption in several business industries including media & advertisement, retail, exhibition industry, medical & healthcare, automotive, defense & aerospace, consumer electronics, and aviation, for enhancing operational productivity. 3D holographic displays are well-equipped with smart features to enhance the consumer’s experience.
Furthermore, advanced technologies including digital twin and computer vision are display-dependent technologies, creating ample market opportunities. The concept in enabling display devices with augmented reality (AR) and holographic capabilities is expected to enhance the efficiency and operability for digital twin, computer vision, or any display dependent technology. Therefore, this can be achieved with the implementation of 3D holographic display systems in place, thereby expecting its significant growth over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- In February 2020, Realfiction signed an agreement with EDEKA. The agreement was based on testing Realfiction’s Magic-as-a-Service offering in 25 stores of EDEKA across Germany.
- In August 2017, Euclideon introduced the world’s first multi-user hologram table, allowing up to four users to walk around and interact with a holographic image by using a small set of glasses. This exercise has successfully served in expanding the company’s customer base.
- North American market is predicted to account for the largest revenue share going ahead. The revenue growth of this regional market is attributed to consumer’s high spending and purchasing power in various countries in North America.
- Leading companies in the market are Fursol Corporation Ltd., Realfiction Holdings AB, CY Vision, Light Field Lab, Inc., MDH Hologram Ltd., SeeReal Technologies, BAE Systems, Nanjing DSeeLab Digital Technology Co., Kino-mo Limited, and Voxon Photonics.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global 3D holographic display and services market based on product, application, end-use, and region:
Product type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Spinning LED
- Pseudo Holographic Display
- Planar and Television Type Display
- Heads-Up Display
- Volumetric Display
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Trade shows & Conferences
- Digital Signage
- Medical Imaging
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Media & Advertisement
- Exhibition Industry
- Medical & Healthcare
- Defense & Aerospace and Aviation
- Consumer Electronics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-holographic-display-and-services-market