An indoor space heater can keep you warm and cozy for a long time in chilly winters. It works by spreading heat via radiation or convection. Some heaters emit infrared radiation to heat the objects near them directly. Others work on the convective principle, blowing heat to warm up the whole space.
Various radiant and convective space heaters are available to meet your heating needs. Each has its benefits and drawbacks. However, the ultimate selection of an indoor space heater depends on your preference. This article elaborates on three common types of indoor space heaters to help you decide on the best one. Let’s read ahead to discover more!
3 Types of Space Heaters
Whether you want to heat an open-air site, a small room, or an office, it’ll help to know about the heat sources and types of heaters. Before deciding on an indoor space heater, just think about your heating goals.
1. Ceramic Space Heater
A ceramic space heater is a kind of indoor space heater that runs on electricity. It works by heating ceramic plates. Objects block the path of heat, raising the need to run the heater constantly. Ceramic heaters with fans are more efficient for quickly heating the space.
- More energy efficient
- Compact and portable
- Quieter performance
- The obstacles block heat.
- Limited heating space
- A ceramic heater without a fan can take prolonged heating time.
2. Infrared Space Heater
It’s an electric indoor space heater that works by emitting infrared rays. It causes the objects to warm up rather than the surrounding air. It has high energy efficiency to offer a deep level of warmth. Unlike a fan heater, it emits heat in a single direction, and you can’t oscillate it.
- Quiet operation
- Offering quickest and long-lasting heating even when the heater turns off
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly
- Relatively more expensive
- Heat only a closed space with objects, not open rooms.
3. Fan Space Heater
As the name suggests, it uses metal coils and a fan to blow heat around. You can oscillate it for heating in different directions.
You need to run this indoor space heater continuously to keep yourself warm. Unfortunately, the heat from a fan heater can be blocked by objects, leading to non-uniform heating. It limits their application in large spaces.
- Cheaper than other heater types
- Compact and portable
- Instant heat
- Low energy efficiency
- Only suitable for smaller spaces
- Very limited heating space
- The heat is off when the heater is switched off
Features of Dreo Space Heaters
As aforementioned, all the portable space heater types have certain shortcomings, limiting their use. Dreo space heaters are designed to overcome all those problems. Let’s look at the features of our top 3 incredible products:
1. Dreo Atom One Space Heater
Dreo Atom One is your personal ceramic heater with the following outstanding features:
- 1-12H auto-off timer allows you to set the maximum operating time.
- Digital thermostat gives you full control over temperature adjustment.
- Detachable dust filter to avoid air-borne particles.
- Recess design for easy carrying.
- 4 energy-efficient heating modes for variable heating purposes. (High, Low, ECO, and Fan Only)
2. Dreo Solaris Max Space Heater
Dreo Solaris Max Space Heater gets you covered from top to bottom with these stunning features:
- Faster heating up to 11 feet per second with oblique airflow technology and extended Aluminium thermal fans
- Quieter airflow to minimize noise
- Adjustable thermostat to control temperature requirements
- ECO mode saves energy by keeping the room at the desired temperature
- 70 degrees wide angle oscillation for uniform heating
- Handy remote for controlling heating functions
3. Dreo Solaris Slim H3 Space Heater
It is a 1500W oscillating ceramic heater to keep you and your family warm with the following advantages:
- 26-foot control heating range to warm you from top to bottom.
- Remote control with all the available functions.
- Clear LED display panel to help you adjust the functions easily.
- Programmable thermostat to maintain the desired temperature.
- Built-in safety features like tip-over protection and ETL-certified flame-retardant materials.
- Hidden back handle to move the appliance easily.
How to use Dreo Space Heaters?
Before using an indoor space heater, read the manual instructions carefully. Here are some useful tips on using the Dreo Space Heater safely:
- Place the heater on a level surface free from obstructions.
- Plug the heater into an appropriate voltage.
- You can press the oscillation button to enable or disable the oscillation property.
- Use only a soft cloth to clean the external surface of your heater.
- Don’t allow water to run into the interior to avoid fire hazards
Buy the Best Dreo Space Heater
Drew aims to introduce a concept of innovative heating with its space heaters. The brand constantly works to incorporate all the user-friendly features you like to have in a portable space heater. The Dreo space heater facilitates you with silent operation, energy conservation, fast heating, and much more to bring you a comfortable life. Moreover, we offer you free technical support for a lifetime.
Get in touch now to buy your favorite Dreo space heater from the available range!