Newly released data by Future Market Insights (FMI), predicts the zipper pouch demand to improve by 4.2% in 2021 reaching volume of 44.3 billion units.
The overall valuation is expected to top US$ 2.1 billion in 2021, with the market continues exhibiting growth at a CAGR of 5.3% between 2021 and 2031. Rising in-store sales will remain a chief growth driver as consumers show greater keenness for competently packaged food items.
While improvement is global sales is on cards, developed countries are expected to remain primary markets. Against this backdrop, FMI predicts demand in North America to surpass US$ 543.3 million in 2021. The U.S. will emerge as a highly lucrative pocket for sales within North America, exhibiting 4.1% year on year growth in the same year.
Key Takeaways from the Zipper Pouch Market Study
- Stand up zipper pouches account for more than 79% market value, owing to relative ease of use.
- In North America, the U.S. holds a market share of almost 89% in 2021, driven by a matured packaged food sector.
- The zipper pouch market in Germany is anticipated to exhibit a growth rate of 5% supported by the large-scale manufacturing sector of the country.
- India is a fast-growing market in APEJ, driven by a large consumer base and changing consumer food and beverage consumption trends.
- Zipper pouches are most widely used packaging various types of food products, as it holds almost 76% of market share in the year 2021.
“Expansion of the global zipper pouch market is largely driven by a surge in demand for packaged foods. The need to preserve food items and offer protection against harsh atmospheric conditions have aided developments in the industry. Most manufacturers are focusing eco-friendly raw materials and sustainable practices for producing making zipper pouches” says the FMI analyst.
Shifting Consumer Preference Towards Resealable Packaging Drives Demand
The trend of stand-up pouches is driven by consumer preference for lightweight, portable, and resealable products. Companies are focusing on developing reusable, recyclable, and durable pouches.
These stand-up pouches are specially made with polyethylene terephthalate, polyethylene or Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol (EVOH) with integrated zippers and are also available in partially transparent variables.
Zipper Pouch Market Landscape
Key players contribute 20-30% of the global market. Market leaders are largely engaged in strategies to expand production capacity while investing in material innovations to improve on packaging barrier properties.
Berry Global Group, Amcor plc and Rengo Co. Ltd., Transcontinental Inc., C.I. Takiron Corporation and Novolex Holdings, LLC are some of the leading players in the zipper pouch market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4773