The market for drones in the United States is predicted to reach an astounding $11.1 billion in 2022, growing at a remarkable 22.2% annual rate, surpassing the market worth of $82.9 billion by the end of 2032. Between 2017 and 2021, the US drone market experienced annual growth of 16.8%. The Fact.MR report predicts that the drones market would expand during the assessment period due to the market’s extraordinary potential.
Cheap drones are becoming more and more popular for business, military, and civil uses for leisure thanks to the drone market’s explosive rise. These unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are employed in mining, construction, and law enforcement, among others.
Key Market Study Conclusions
• The US drone market is expected to reach US$ 82.9 billion by the end of 2032, growing at an excellent CAGR of 16.8% from its anticipated value of US$ 11.1 billion in 2022.
• Military drones dominate the market within the drone type segment, accounting for 49.8% of the total market in 2022.
• The commercial drone segment within the drone type segment owns 34.6% market share and is anticipated to increase at a pace of 22.1% CAGR during the forecast years of 2022–2032.
• The end-use sector is dominated by the construction and mining industries, which account for 27.8% of the market share and are projected to increase at a CAGR of 21.2% from 2022 to 2032.
• West US, which now holds a 28.7% market share and is expected to expand at a rate of 22.8% CAGR over the forecast years, dominates the market.
• In 2022, the West US and the South-East US combined are probably going to account for more than 51.9% of the market share.