The global Electronic Theodolite market is valued at US$ 326 million, according to a recent report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence firm, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.4 percent through the end of 2031. The use of Electronic Theodolite devices is projected to increase as demand for construction, infrastructure development projects, and buildings continues to rise.
The need for Electronic Theodolite devices has increased as the construction industry’s requirement for explicit and accurate measurements has increased. Furthermore, technology integration in Electronic Theodolite devices is expected to positively impact global market growth. Fact. According to MR, the global market for Electronic Theodolite is expected to reach US$ 550 million by the end of 2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Rising urbanisation is a significant macroeconomic driver that has the potential to boost the worldwide Electronic Theodolite industry.
- Manufacturers should be able to produce next-generation Electronic Theodolite, such as electronic or robotic Electronic Theodolite, thanks to technological advancements.
- Construction Electronic Theodolite has been the fastest-growing segment among the applications, owing to the global growth of the construction industry.
- By 2031, North America is expected to dominate market revenue, gaining 89 BPS.
- Demand for Electronic Theodolite was affected in 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 problem, with a 1.3 percent drop in the second and third quarters.
“Through 2031, an increasing number of construction activities and driving rise in infrastructural development are predicted to contribute to the increase in demand for Electronic Theodolite,” says a principal analyst at Fact.MR.
Electronic Theodolite Gaining Traction in the Industry
Before beginning any operation on the ground, land surveying equipment called as Electronic Theodolite is used to assess the current situation. Electronic Theodolite can be used successfully and efficiently to measure horizontal and vertical angles.
Electronic Theodolite’s optimal range is 5 minutes to 0.1 second. Electronic Theodolite can be used for ranging curves and tachometric surveying, tracing points on a line, putting out grades, prolonging survey lines, and calculating the difference of level. This is a critical piece of equipment for plane surveying. Three types of Electronic Theodolites are utilised for varied applications: vernier Electronic Theodolite, electronic Electronic Theodolite, and optical Electronic Theodolite.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=315