The human attention span has reduced drastically. So, businesses need to represent themselves in a manner that will attract the audience while taking up less of their time.
How can they do that?
The shortest answer here is Social Media Marketing (SMM).
Social media serves exactly what humans want—short, entertaining, and informative content. However, it calls for robust strategies and creativity to launch effective campaigns and attract more audiences.
Hence, appointing a social media marketing agency is the most beneficial and sensible way to establish and achieve your SMM goals.
8 strong reasons to use social media marketing for your business
1. Numbers prove it
- The total number of social media users is set to hit 59 billion this year. That is more than half of the world.
- Social media outperformed paid search as an advertising channel with a 25% YoY
- Customers are 6 times more likely to purchase from a product page with social media images.
- 71% of customers who have undergone a positive social media experience with a brand are more likely to suggest it to their family and friends.
2. A great chance to tell your story
Social media platforms offer a fantastic opportunity to interact with your customers directly without any barriers. They can DM you for their queries, and you can reply to their comments. Hence, you can build a strong connection this way.
Moreover, you can tell your business story how you want and inspire visitors through your business journey. You can also understand your audience better and offer personalized content.
Additionally, businesses can leverage their employee’s voices and extend brand reach. For this, they can share behind-the-scene stories, events, and celebrations.
3. Enhance lead generation
Social media platforms offer great opportunities for lead generation irrespective of your business niche or products. For example,
- People can book appointments and buy directly from your social media profile
- It is a barrierless channel for your customers to contact you
- It offers an opportunity to enhance word of mouth when users like, follow, and comment on your posts
- Market your job vacancies and improve the hiring process
- Your social media profile will act as a new traffic channel for your website
Moreover, social media pages also appear on search engine result pages. So it can improve your SEO efforts.
However, use SEO services London if you also want your website to appear on the first five results of search engine result pages.
4. It is cost-effective
Creating an account is free on almost all social media platforms. So, social media marketing is one of the cheapest marketing strategies.
However, there are also paid advertising options. When you opt for paid advertising, start from small to get pilot results.
Budget-friendly options are beneficial because of the following reasons:
- Spares money for other significant business investments
- Improve conversion rate with little money
- Get a better return on investment with less investment
- Faster money recovering
5. Deeper customer understanding
To reach your target customers effectively, you need to understand their interests.
For this, you need to analyze brand mentions and conversations — what they are talking about, what they like, how many times they mention you, how many times they visit your page, and what they do not like.
This is called social monitoring.
Social media listening goes far from data and numbers collection.
It enables you to comprehend how people feel about your brand by not only analyzing how many times your brand was mentioned but also the mood and vibes of the conversation.
As a result, you can derive insightful customer data and put forward your business in a more likable and presentable way.
6. Go viral
Going viral is not a cakewalk. However, your content can go viral by hiring a social media marketing agency and executing effective strategies.
When people like your content, comment on your posts and share it with friends or family, your content is exposed to a new audience. Yet, virality is a step further.
Your content will go viral when people share your social media posts with their network, and their network jumps on the bandwagon. As a result, your company stands a chance of becoming a unicorn if it is a startup or getting a blue-chip status if it is already an established firm.
7. More customer satisfaction means more brand loyalty
When your social media presence is strong, it will attract more customers while retaining the old ones. So, strong social media marketing is crucial to increase your brand loyalty.
Moreover, brand loyalty and customer satisfaction go hand-in-hand. Social media platforms are great for direct conversations with clients.
So, people start trusting your brand as you solve customer queries rapidly through social media platforms. Trust leads to better brand loyalty.
8. Increase brand awareness
Creating brand awareness is the most vital step. People need to be well aware of your brand if you want them to buy more of your product.
You can create robust brand awareness with the following stratagems:
- Create visually appealing content
- Catch potential customers’ attention with creative graphics and captions
- Repeatedly remind your audience that your brand exists
- Invest in paid advertising to attract new customers
- Add keywords in captions to improve visibility on the explore page
- Partner with influencers to spread the good word about your business
This will allow the audience to connect with your firm, understand your mission, and acknowledge your products.
Being a business owner in this digital era is challenging because of fierce competition, but it also entails great opportunities. Social media platforms are one such opportunity.
Developing creative and persuasive content is the crux of building an influential social media presence. However, a well-thought plan created with the help of the internet is not enough if it is not backed by powerful execution.
Hence, hiring a social media marketing agency solves most social media marketing problems.