While listening to music or during the game time, your buds died? You plug in to charge, and it’s not charging!
Don’t worry! You can fix the charging issues without any additional tool or going to repair shop.
Here are a few solutions to your problem.
Oneplus has delivered a few valuable items throughout the long term. Among them are the Genuine Remote Headphones choices, OnePlus Buds, and Oneplus Buds Z.
Both of these earphones are magnificent choices, particularly for Oneplus Smartphone users. Yet, these miniature earphones are not liberated from the issues and mostly they encounter charging and connectivity issue.
Be it OnePlus Earbuds, Samsung Galaxy Buds, or even Apple Airpods; all faces charging issue when using. But, the issues are generally associated with software and can be fixed easily.
There are thousands of users are facing OnePlus Buds and the OnePlus Buds Z not charging as expected.
Either the buds won’t charge, or they won’t ever reach 100 percent.
There are a couple of things that you can try from your side to fix this issue. Here, in this article, we will investigate those issues and try to fix at home.
So, without further ado, let’s get started.
The first thing that you should check for when your Buds are not charging is the charging cable.
If the cable or the connector is damaged, your buds or buds z will confront issues while charging.
When you have ensured that the cable and the connector are working fine, continue with the solutions mentioned below.
How To Fix OnePlus Buds Charging Issue?
If you ever face charging issues with any wireless earbuds, follow these troubleshooting steps to fix it.
Factory reset brings your wireless earbuds to it’s original stage and fix all the minor glitches that you’re facing.
If your OnePlus earbuds won’t charge in the charging case, follow these steps to reset them:
- Place both the right and the left earbuds in the charging box. Do not close the lid.
- Press and hold the Setup button on the charging box.
- Keep pressing it for 10 seconds or more until you see a blazing red light.
- Release the button once you see the red drive illuminating.
- The reset cycle is presently finished. You can now close the cover.
- When you open the cover once more, it will go into the matching mode in future.
- You should unpair the buds from your cell phone or another comparable gadget and pair them to your device once again.
- After some time, try charging the Buds once more. Assuming that you actually deal with a similar issue, you should consider redesigning the buds.
It’s easy to update the firmware of earbuds when you’ve OnePlus smartphone. It can also be updated by any Android smartphone.
- Pair the buds with the Oneplus smartphone phone.
- Go to Bluetooth and Gadget Association and tap on Recently Associated Devices.
- Tap on the Oneplus Buds or Oneplus Buds Z setting symbol.
- Turn the switch on for auto-update.
Presently, on the off chance that there is an OTG update accessible for your Oneplus Buds, you ought to have the option to introduce that update with only a one tap.
When your buds are forward-thinking, you ought to take a chance at charging once more. It ought to work this time around.
In the light of the events that, as of yet, your earbuds are not charging even after following the steps mentioned above, you ought to take them to the closest OnePlus administration.
Assuming they are under guarantee, you can actually get them replaced without any additional charges.