An image is something that is seen by the human eye. We see images in everyday life. We also read them in books, newspapers, magazines, and television. We read words and other words in these articles and see pictures that convey what they are talking about or explaining. These are all examples of images. An image is a basis for a picture. A picture is what we see on a wall or we can see on a computer screen.
The term image is not limited to photographs, drawings, paintings, or other artwork. It can include any item that serves to represent a subject. For example, a model or sculpture used to represent a human being is an image of that person.
Icons are used to access common functions in a computer. A simple way to think about icons is to think of how they appear on your desktop or the menu bar of your computer. An icon can look like a picture of a person, a piece of art, or a symbol.
Icon files are available in three sizes. 256×256 icons are considered large, 32×32 is considered medium and 16×16 is considered small. Some applications may use only the small and large versions. Icons are used for the main menu in many Windows programs and are a common graphic on the desktop. Icons are very useful for representing file types such as text, audio, video, word processing documents, and graphics.
Icon files are further divided into three files and they are following:-
Image to icon converter converts images into icons without any quality loss. The tool lets you convert into icon. All you have to do is select the Image you want to convert into an icon and click the convert button. This will bring you to the conversion page, where you can preview the result and convert as many images as you want.
This tool has a very simple and user-friendly interface. You must drag and drop the images to be converted on the tool and then click convert. Once done, you can preview the result or use the export option to get the icons in different resolutions. So, using this tool, you can convert any image into an icon. In addition, you can use our tool to make icons from logos, pictures, etc. This is a free tool, and you can use it for personal and commercial purposes. You can download the tool from our website for free.
Why Is It Necessary to Use a Conversion Tool?
It is very necessary to use, images are not that stable on websites compared to icons because icons are designed to be on websites. In addition, images on websites might slow down or reduce the speed, whereas icons could cater to more data and maintain on websites and desktops.
Salient Features of Our Tool:-
- It’s a portable online tool, works everywhere with a stable internet connection.
- You can use it as much as you can without paying any cost.
- It involves no hindrance & works hassle-free.
Guide to Use Our Free Tool:-
- Search for SEO Search Point website that represents the efficient online icon convert tool available for conversion.
- Search for the tool “Image to icon converter”.
- Our tool is easy to use and does not require research, as it’s just a two-click process. But the description of operations is always available in the description box.
- Select an image you want to convert into an icon.
- Select and drag the picture you want to convert into an icon, choosing the required resolution.
- Click on the button ‘convert’ and save the icon file.
- Now you can use or save the file anywhere on your device.
You can use this tool with your own required resolutions that are provided and are operational. Try our free converter today!