Holle makes organic baby food of Demeter quality. The company was founded in 1933 and has uncompromisingly rejected chemical processing and preservatives from the very beginning.
Holle products are sold in more than 40 countries. For the last 35 years, Holle baby food has been available not only in Switzerland and Germany but also in specialist shops throughout Europe and online worldwide.
Difference between Holle’s Cow’s Milk Formula and Holle’s Goat’s Milk Formula
Organic goat’s milk from Holle is a well-known alternative to cow’s milk formulas. Goats’ and cow’s milk have many similarities, but there are specific cow’s milk proteins that are not in goat’s milk. This means that some infants who have sensitivity to cow’s milk may be able to tolerate goat’s milk-based formula. Holle Formula also has less sugar than cow’s milk formulas. This formula can be used as a supplement to breast milk or on its own. It’s also been researched that goat’s milk is easier and quicker to digest for babies compared to cow’s milk. Holle’s Goat Milk Formula is the complete source of nutrition suitable right from birth. It might resolve symptoms of digestive comfort such as constipation, gas, and cramps. Holle’s Goat Milk Formula contains both organic lactose and organic maltodextrin and a blend of organic vegetable oils. All ingredients are naturally blended and regulated under strict EU organic certifications. This formula provides all the vitamins and minerals babies need to grow healthy. All Holle Organic Baby Formulas, including goat’s milk, are free of hormones, steroids, antibiotics, chemicals, sugars, and GMOS. Their products will never have artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners. Holle is rich in Vitamin D or bone health and calcium absorption, and both Vitamin A and C promote a healthy immune system. Holle is one of the best organic goat milk baby formulas.
Main reasons to choose Holle’s Goat’s Milk Formula over Holle’s Cow’s Milk
- Easier to digest – switching to goat milk might be the perfect solution when your baby has trouble digesting cow’s milk protein. Goat milk formula generally forms a softer, looser, and smaller curd once it reaches the gut, making it easier for your little one to digest.
- High in minerals and vitamins – compared to cow’s milk, goat milk naturally contains higher levels of specific vitamins essential to development and growth. This includes vitamins A, C, magnesium, and calcium.
- Similar to breastmilk – While cow milk formula is more popular, goat milk is considered to be closer to human milk in some respects, especially oligosaccharides. Two oligosaccharides – fucosylated and sialylated – are most heavily present in the goat milk formula. Oligosaccharides act as prebiotics making digestion easier due to healthy gut flora.
Holle’s Goat Milk Formula Stages
- Holle Goat Formula Stage 1 – Great for babies from birth to 6 months
- Holle Goat Formula Stage 2 – Great for babies from 6 months +
- Holle Goat Formula Stage 3 – Great for babies from 10 months +
- Holle Goat Dutch Formula Stage 1 – Great for babies from birth to 6 months
- Holle Goat Dutch Formula Stage 2 – Great for babies from 6 months +
- Holle Goat Dutch Formula Stage 3 – Great for babies from 10 months +
If your baby is allergic to cow’s milk or has problems digesting milk-based formulas, we recommend trying Holle’s Goat’s Milk Formula.
Holle offers two options for Goat’s Milk Formula and has three different Stages to cover all ages.