Business news

Why Businesses Turn to This No-Code Contextual Tool for App Customization

In today’s digital age, businesses rely heavily on workspace apps to streamline operations and increase productivity. From handy Google tools to next-gen chatbots, an abundance of high-tech tools has emerged in recent years to help organizations meet their unique needs.

But the question becomes: does a business need to purchase a new app? Or simply customize existing ones? This article will explore the advantages of leveraging old apps and maximizing their potential, and the one tool that allows users to accomplish that.

Customization of workspace apps can be done through a range of methods, from adding new features, and changing the user interface, to integrating with other software. A recent study shows that the benefits of app customization are clear, as 89% of marketers report that it results in an increase in revenue. This shows that customizing workspace apps can have a significant impact on an organization’s bottom line. Furthermore, 88% of marketers invest in personalization to improve the user experience, and for good reason. A workspace app that is personalized to meet the specific needs of employees will make them more productive and engaged. This, in turn, can lead to higher employee satisfaction and lower turnover rates.

Another benefit of workspace app customization is speed and cost-effectiveness. Building a new app from scratch can be a lengthy and expensive process. On the other hand, customizing an existing app can be done fast and easily, depending on the complexity of the changes required. 

With these advantages in mind, one organization has recently launched a no-code tool that empowers business leaders and employers of all levels by enabling them to personalize their existing apps with cutting-edge features and state-of-the-art functionality: Ply

Maximizing No Code Tools to their Full Potential

Ply was created because many no-code tools are not being used to their full potential. The founders of Ply understand that to fully benefit from no-code and achieve custom software development, users should customize their current apps instead of creating new ones. Ply makes this process simpler and more efficient, with faster and easier editing and sharing capabilities that allow for seamless collaboration within an organization. Ply’s main focus is on enhancing the user’s existing app experience, eliminating the need to switch between apps to complete tasks.

Ply uses workflows to develop features that are visible to users. These features range from simple shortcut functions to more complex capabilities, such as forwarding Gmail as a Slack message, transforming email into a support ticket on top of existing customer relationship management (CRM) software such as Zendesk or Intercom, retrieving data from other applications, creating introductions, adding emails to task lists, and even processing refund requests.

“If there’s an app that does what you wanted to do, it’s always better than building custom. It’s faster, it will work better, and it will take care of the edge cases better. You don’t have to build a new Zendesk. It’s a good thing.” says Yaniv Tross, Co-Founder and CEO of Ply. “That’s our approach in general. We think 80% of what you need software to do, you’ll find an app that does it amazingly. But for the rest of the 20% where your organization is a bit different than everything else, then that’s where Ply comes in. So instead of you building yet another tool with all the functionality that’s already out there, just take the tool that you already use and add the missing pieces.”

To Top

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This