During the COVID-19 epidemic, automatic liquid soap dispensing pumps have grown in popularity as a means of preventing the spread of the unusual infection. Asia Pacific is the largest market in the world, followed by Europe. In the next years, the Asia Pacific region is expected to continue to dominate the market.
The most popular Cosmetic Liquid Dispensing Pumps have a neck size of 24/410, and this kind is expected to have the largest market value through 2031. According to a recent analysis published by Fact.MR, between 2021 and 2031, the global Cosmetic Liquid Dispensing Pump market is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5%.
Cosmetic Liquid Dispensing Pump Market: Key Takeaways
- By 2031, the Cosmetic Liquid Dispensing Pump market is expected to double in size.
- Market expansion is likely to be shaped by cleansing and disinfection sanitising sprays, hand wash lotion pumps, and medicinal liquids.
- Personal care and cleansing & disinfection products are expected to be the fastest-growing market among end uses, owing to rising health preventative measures taken by individuals around the world.
- Through 2031, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market with the largest share.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, automatic liquid soap dispensing pumps have grown in prominence.
- Demand for Cosmetic Liquid Dispensing Pumps soared in 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 issue, with a sharp increase in the first and second quarters of the year.
- Sensor technology and contactless amenities are becoming more popular, which is creating income potential for Cosmetic Liquid Dispensing Pump producers.
According to a Fact.MR analyst, “high R&D spending on autonomous Cosmetic Liquid Dispensing Pumps will boost market expansion in the next years.”
Why are 0.50 to 1.50 dosage Cosmetic Liquid Dispensing Pumps most sought-after?
According to pump dosage, the market is classified into four categories: 0.50 ml, 0.50 to 1.50 ml, 1.50 to 2.50 ml, and over 2.50 ml. Because all commercial venues across the world are installing contactless sanitizers and other soap solution dispensing pumps at their entry points, the dosage of 0.50 to 1.50 ml is the most preferred. Because of COVID-19, there will be a spike in public health awareness in the short term, necessitating the use of hand sanitizer solutions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5781