Hair transplant in Islamabad offers a seamless integration with existing hair and rejuvenates your personality by restoring your confidence and self-esteem. Baldness or hair loss is a common condition affecting millions of people worldwide. An individual may experience receding hairline, hair fall, or baldness because of genetic predisposition, hormonal imbalance, aging factors and poor lifestyle. Hair transplant addresses this issue and regrows your hair naturally but this treatment requires extensive aftercare procedure. This blog will explain to you when you can start exercising after hair transplant.
Hair Transplant in Islamabad: Introduction
This is a surgical procedure that is carried out to address hair fall or baldness. Hair follicles are extracted from a donor site and transplanted into the bald patches of the scalp during this treatment to restore natural hair growth. Hair transplant ensures natural hair regrowth, a seamless blend with existing hair patterns and long-term results.
Hair Transplant: Benefits
- This treatment procedure grows hair naturally and offers coherent results, leading to desired results
- As this treatment utilizes natural hair obtained from a donor site, thus, it offers long-lasting and enduring results because transplanted hair grow naturally
- This procedure restores fuller hair scalp, leading to improved confidence and personal presentation
- This treatment can be performed based on an individual’s requirements, making it a customized treatment
- This procedure is also deemed cost-effective in the long-run
- People who undergo this procedure experience hair thickness
When can I Start Exercising after Hair Transplant?
You are suggested to strictly follow the instructions given by your practitioner. You have to give proper time and rest to your body in order to produce desired results. You may resume your light activities after 3 to 4 days of the treatment. If you are a fitness enthusiast and miss your fitness center then you have to wait for at least a week to begin light exercise. You are advised to avoid vigorous exercises such as weight lifting or running for 2 to 3 weeks. Otherwise, you may disturb the growth and position of newly planted hair follicles. So, you should wait 2 to 3 weeks to continue exercising.
Potential Risks of Exercising After Having Hair Transplant
- If you start exercising right after your hair transplant surgery, it may dislodge newly transplanted hair and impact their integration
- You may experience excess swelling that may cause discomfort and irritation
- This negligence can also lead to infection in the healing scalp
- Your workout may delay the recovery period and healing process after hair transplant in Islamabad
- You experience tiny scars after the treatment. These scars might stretch further, affecting the overall appearance
- Intense workouts can divert blood flow and slow down the recovery process
- You may experience unwanted pressure on the scalp, leading to discomfort and pain
Considering these potential side effects of exercising right after the hair implant, you are strictly advised to refrain from exercising for 2 to 3 weeks. We understand that fitness enthusiasts cannot survive without going to the gym but in order to regain fuller hair and make this surgery successful, you have to keep yourself away from exercising.
Measures To Make The Surgery Successful:
- Avoid exercising for about 2 to 3 weeks
- Clean your hair gently to avoid infection, promote healing and get desired results
- Gentle cleaning also prevents follicles from dislodging
- Use prescribed medicines to manage discomfort or pain
- Do not touch or scratch your scalp as it may disturb the growth of hair follicles
- Limit your physical activities and adhere to the given instructions
- Keep your head elevated while sleeping or resting
- Do not use harsh products after the treatment to promote natural hair growth
- Keep in contact with your surgeon for proper evaluation
The Bottom Line:
Hair transplant in Islamabad addresses receding hairlines and baldness and offers you a fuller hair scalp. This surgical procedure is seemingly effective to regrow lost hair naturally as hair follicles are grafted into the bald patches of the scalp, leading to rejuvenating facial appearance and self-image. After undergoing this surgery, you should follow the instructions and avoid strenuous activities that include quitting exercise for 2 to 3 weeks. Avoid exercise for 2 to 3 weeks and afterward, you can resume your gym routine after consulting your surgeon.
Get In Touch Today!
Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad offers your desired results. If you are seeking an appropriate clinic to get hair transplant then Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad suits you because here, we do not only provide optimized results but develop the behavior of our patients to follow post-operative measures.