In today’s world, people increasingly prefer to shop online. Why? This sale is convenient for both sides: the seller and the buyer. No matter where you are, you place your order from any city or country. It is also a great advantage to have the opportunity to purchase goods 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The tendency is for more and more entrepreneurs to set up an online version of their company and move towards online sales.
Of course, setting up your store is a complex task. Many details have to be considered to create a truly great company. For this goal, entrepreneurs engage lots of professionals who try to build a nice page.
But do you know that you don’t have to look for professionals, as many CMSs help you develop a resource without design, coding, or copywriting skills? Platforms such as WooCommerce, and OpenCart allow you to change the content of the database in a convenient visual editor. What is WooCommerce website, and what are its benefits?
Moreover, TemplateMonster offers many ready-made fast WooCommerce themes for various purposes. You are welcome to explore all aspects of eCommerce. As well as to understand what WooCommerce is all about and get insight into its templates.
How to Create eCommerce Website Using WooCommerce – 6 Steps
Building an eCommerce page seems like a complex and time-consuming task. But it is possible to set up a shop in just a few clicks using different CMSs. Let’s take a step-by-step look at what’s important for a budding entrepreneur to consider when launching an online venture.
- First, you have to choose a niche, i.e., decide what you sell in the store.
- Creation of a business plan. It is necessary to determine the start-up capital, outline the difficulties that may arise and their solutions, set goals, and analyze the competitors in the business. If you always want to improve yourself and your company, you are interested in how to get better at eCommerce branding.
- You also need to build a portrait of your customer. Here you should consider the hobbies of your buyer, the social media they like to spend most of their time on, their preferred way of applying to your digital resource, and so on.
- CMS selection. It is necessary for quick editing of data. This article lets you know the pluses and minuses of the most demanded CMSs.
- An important step is to design an online store, as high sales depend on the design. Do you know that a visitor decides whether to stay on the page or not within 5 seconds?
- Finally, you should consider hosting. It is where all the important information, such as the database, and other files, is stored.
Of course, building a web page is a lot of work, but with this guide, you’re sure to succeed. For more on how to get started in this field, look at other steps to get started with the eCommerce business.
Highly Popular CMSs: Overview
There is an extremely large selection of CMSs, so you need to get to know the pros and cons of each in detail. Thanks to such platforms, you have the opportunity to create a web resource, add new pages and necessary information, conduct analytics, fill the content, and much more. Get the scoop on three excellent CMS. Take a look and choose the perfect option for your company.
Shopify: Pros and Cons
Shopify is currently among the most popular solutions for launching your eCommerce project. It is user-friendly, even for those who have never dabbled with web resource management. It provides virtually all the functions a start-up entrepreneur might need.
Here you go through the advantages and disadvantages of this system:
- extremely easy to use;
- 14 days free trial;
- Shopify handles any size of the shop.
- email hosting is not included;
- transaction fee when using a payment gateway;
- if you are interested in receiving customer feedback and ratings, you have to pay extra.
Opencart: Pros and Cons
Opencart is another web page builder for eCommerce. It is the platform for those looking for a ready-to-go digital project without much cost. The following are the advantages and disadvantages of this CMS.
- built-in analytics;
- simple administration panel.
- not all plugins are secure;
- SEO issues;
- complicated ordering system;
- inconvenient unloading of goods.
What is WooCommerce Website?
Often people try to set up their online shop, but many unclear terms slow down the process. Now you find out what is WooCommerce website in simple words.
WooCommerce is a WordPress-based eCommerce plugin. It is currently one of the most in-demand platforms, and its prevalence is increasing daily. It’s designed to quickly create shops of varying complexity, with no coding, design, or other special skills required. It serves about four million web projects. More advantages are included:
- It provides flexible and simple management and makes adding different lines of items and services easy.
- The platform has amazing Cloudflare integration, which protects and provides special security for data protection.
- The CMS supports various payment options, including PayPal and Stripe. Processing fees are low, and customers pay by direct bank transfer, cheque, cash, or credit card.
- The main advantage is that it is an open-source plugin that gives users full control over eCommerce business.
- It allows you to sell goods of all kinds. Here you also sell season tickets and make appointments.
- No extra steps are required to run the web resource; you get access to data such as total sales and more.
Now you know what is WooCommerce website. For inspiration in terms of design and simplicity, these are some examples of resources built using WooCommerce templates.
Top-notch online stores for your inspiration
Connect four – a minimalistic, eye-catching online shop
Just have a look at this handsome, minimalistic web page. You see, every detail has been carefully worked on here. The website has great navigation, so it’s easy for customers to search for the products they want. Special offers and customized discounts are a good marketing move by the company. Connect four also links to all their social networks. This shop has many other cool details. Take note of the concept and start doing a personal project. The mockup below helps you to achieve this!
You must have liked the website, and now you are looking to start your unique one. What do you need for that? An eCommerce WooCommerce theme, surely!
Jewelry – a sleek WooCommerce website template
Here is a delicate, pretty template. You set it up in one click and quickly start creating. There are many pages here, and they’re all fully editable! You will also find a wishlist section. There is excellent navigation; you may sort items by price, color, etc. In the Sale Products block, place all the products that are currently discounted. It is sure to appeal to your customers. As you see, this mockup completely replaces a regular physical store.
If you enjoy minimalism and elegance, you need more elegant WooCommerce themes. Discover some great new layouts here.
Urban City Thrift Store – modern & vibrant online shop
This web page is radically different from the previous one, but you have to agree they are both gorgeous. What you have before you is a lovely home goods place. The incredible color combination immediately attracts the buyer. You are sure to discover cool features like a whistle, a clothes size guide, clothing categories, great deals like free shipping, links to their social networks, and many other features. If you like this WooCommerce project, you are easily able to make a similar model for your shop.
ProStore – the perfect template for your webshop
This design is extremely eye-catching. It provides an atmosphere of comfort and relaxation. Of course, it has all the necessary pages for your project. For example, the home page, the product page, etc. Here you sort products by popularity and other categories. Of course, there are links to social media, so you always stay in touch. It is a great template with a lot of different characteristics. Take a look at the demo and see for yourself.
You’re sure to have your heart set on making something of your own, so check here for other ready-made themes to customize your personal web page.
Business is what surrounds people every day. As everything is digitalizing all around, all kinds of stores are now available online. Today you have found out that in the modern world, it is possible to set up a web resource without the help of experts and professional skills. You’ve discovered the different CMS, particularly what is WooCommerce website, and you’re ready to start making your masterpiece. Good luck!
Top Collection of The Fastest Themes
You have already discovered what is WooCommerce website and now it’s time to start your work. If you like to stand out and be special but don’t wish to spend a lot of time and resources creating an online store, this information is definitely for you. Ready-made themes save time and money. The ten fastest mockups are already presented in the video on the TemplateMonster YouTube channel. Here you get beautiful and stylish templates designed for different purposes. Follow the link and select your dream theme.
TOP 10 Fastest WordPress & WooCommerce Themes on TemplateMonster
Where to buy a fast-loading WooCommerce theme?
There are so many platforms nowadays where you easily find the perfect one. TemplateMonster is one of the most reliable marketplaces with a great assortment. Click here to find the best template for yourself right now.
May I buy additional plugins for WooCommerce website templates?
Absolutely! Numerous plugins to make your website even more user-friendly and modern. For example, Consonant Contact, ReferralCandy, and many others. Find other cool plugins here.
Does the eCommerce theme have a personal analytics system?
Yes, it does! It is a key benefit, as the system automatically shows website visitor statistics, number of orders, and more.
Does the fast-loading WooCommerce theme have support?
Sure. The company automatically fixes any defects the moment they are detected.