QuickBooks is the most famous accounting software out there at present. It has amazing features that help people to manage their accounts and their business. Because of its easy-to-use interface, users are able to use it with ease.
But sometimes, users can face interruptions and difficulties in work because of some issues and errors. To solve these errors, QuickBooks has a separate tool hub.
What is the QuickBooks Tool hub?
QuickBooks tool hub is a hub launched especially to fix different problems that users can face while using QuickBooks. You can use the tools that are provided in this program to fix issues you may encounter. There are different tabs on this tool hub, and every tab has a set of tools that can be used for solving different types of issues.You just have to choose what issue you have been facing and you’ll get a tool from there.
It was a need for QuickBooks users and this one tool hub has made using QB a hustle-free job.
What issues can be solved by using the QuickBooks tool hub?
Before the QuickBooks tool hub was introduced, users needed to go through the troubleshooting methods for each different issue and they also had to download different tools on their desktops as well. Some errors may need more than one tool. This practice used to occupy a lot of storage space on users’ systems.
Besides that, it was a very hazardous process back then and in most cases, users had to seek professional help to troubleshoot the issue. After the tool hub was launched, it became so easy for users as it came with different tools under a single tool hub and now users don’t need to take the tiring path.
With this tool hub, you can solve issues such as 6123, QB crashing, installation errors, etc. Go through the brief details of the errors that you can solve by using this tool hub. To solve several errors at the same time, you can make use of the QuickBooks tool hub. Some of the key errors are mentioned below.
1. Company File Issues
Oftentimes, QB users encounter this error when using the program for the first time. This error usually occurs when, anyhow, the company file gets corrupted. Because of this, the system is experiencing a lot of issues. Because of the company file issues, you can encounter QB error 6000 and error H202 on your system and even, you can encounter QB crashing as well.
Previously, solving these errors was terrible work, but now, with the QB tool hub, you can easily track and solve this issue.
2. Installation Issues or Errors
After you install QB on your system, you can encounter many kinds of installation errors on your system. The system can slow down, and you might not be able to work on your software, you can face QB crashing, etc. The list of installation errors is quite long.
Now, you don’t have to find different troubleshooting methods or install different software to solve this error, as you can do it by using the QB tool hub with just a few clicks.
3. Networking Errors
Sometimes, you may encounter network errors with your software that can happen because of several reasons such as server errors, privacy issues, etc. Solving these issues was tiring before, but not now.
You must have a proper network while using your software to do your work without any difficulties, especially if you’re using QB in multi-user mode. The tool hub will take care of your network and solve network-related errors.
4. Program Problems
When your QuickBooks programs get corrupted, you’ll not be able to do anything important on your software and also, it will bring issues to your system. It is one of the worst errors with QB. Don’t worry, as the QB tool hub has a perfect solution for this issue, too and you can use that to solve your problem.
5. Recover Lost Credentials (Password errors)
This is a common scenario that users lose credentials while doing business-related tasks. Though it is common, that doesn’t mean it is simple to recover your lost credential. Without those, you can be at hazards. Not anymore! QB tool hub recovers all the credentials that you’ve lost just with a few clicks.
System Requirements for Downloading QuickBooks Tool Hub
You may get worried thinking whether your system is ideal for downloading the QuickBooks tool hub or not. Go through the system requirements mentioned below to know that. You must fulfil all the system requirements to get this latest problem shooting tool.
- An Internet or wi-fi connection must be available to the users.
- Microsoft .NET framework (Update your Microsoft.NET framework to use this tool. If you are still using an old version, update it before installing the QB tool hub on your system)
- Users must have Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package
If you have all the essential requirements, you’re good to go.
How to install QuickBooks Tool hub?
QuickBooks tool hub is an amazing tool hub that is able to solve every major issue that QuickBooks users often encounter. If you haven’t already installed this amazing tool hub on your system, you are missing the best experience of using QuickBooks. The following steps are necessary in order for you to install the QuickBooks tool hub on your system:
- First, make sure that your system has an active internet connection to download the tool hub.
- Close your QuickBooks desktop.
- To start the download, go to Google and navigate to the official website of Intui.
- It may ask you to sign in by providing some basic information, do that.
- Search for the QuickBooks tool hub and download and save the QuickbooktToolHub.exe file. Remember where you saved the file because you’ll need it again in the future.
- This is where you have to begin the installation process.
- Click on the QuickbooksToolHub.exe downloaded file.
- You’ll now be able to see a Quickbooks Tool Hub – InstallShield Wizard. Click on the Next button.
- Go through the licence agreement carefully and click on the yes button.
- Choose the folder according to your preference where you are willing to install and save the QB tool hub. Make sure that your system and the folder have enough space to install that tool.
- Click on the Change button.
- On the prompt, hit Next.
- Now you can install the tool on your system.
- You’ll be able to see the install button on your screen. Tap on the install button.
- This procedure can take some time. You have to keep patience.
- After that, click on Finish.
- You’ll be able to see an option -Launch QuickBooks tool hub. Tick mark on that.
- The installation process will be finished now.
- To open and launch it, go to the Windows start menu on the bottom right of the screen and click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon.
How to use the QuickBooks Tool hub to solve these errors?
You can use QuickBooks to solve different issues. Troubleshooting errors by using this tool hub is very easy.
To troubleshoot company file issues
If you’re getting an error message while opening the company file or see missing or blank lists, you’re having problems with it. To solve it,
- Open QuickBooks tool hub
- Select Company file issues
- Now you need to just fix your file, select, Quick Fix my file. For complex issues, you can choose the QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
- If you need more help, select the file Dr. tool from the company tab.
For network-related issues
If you are having error codes such as H202, it means you are having a network-related issue on your system. to solve it,
- Open QuickBooks tool hub
- Select Network issues
- You’ll be able to see tools to fix it in minutes
For program-related issues
If you encounter problems after opening the program, such as error 6123, program crashing, or your program stopped working, it means you’re having program-related issues on your system. To solve these issues,
- Open QuickBooks tool hub
- Select program problems
- QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool, Print & PDF Repair Tool and Quick Fix my Program are available to you. You can try “Quick fix my program” first to solve issues within the background apps
- You’ll need the QuickBooks Program Diagnostic tool to solve errors while scanning for more or less 20 minutes
Note – There is also a way to use the same process to resolve printer-related issues. In that case, you have to choose the QuickBooks print and repair tool.
For installation-related issues
If you are facing problems installing QuickBooks Desktop on your system or encounter a 3371 error code, it means you’re having installation issues. To resolve this,
- Open QuickBooks tool hub
- Select installation issues
- Here you’ll see two options to solve your issue. The first one is QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool that is used to solve issues while installing the software and the second one is the QB clean install tool that is used to discard the programs that need to be deleted
For password reset issue
If you’ve forgotten the system passwords and have to reset your Password, you can do that by using this tool hub.
- Open QuickBooks Tool hub
- Select the password reset option
- Launch your company file
- Hit on the forgotten password button
- Now, you have to enter the phone number, email address, license number, username, and zip code that you have used previously
- An email with a token number will be sent to your inbox
- Copy the token number and paste it to the specific field
- Enter a new password
(Note – If you’re a citizen of England or Canada, click on QuickBooks Tool Hub UK or CA )
To solve other common QuickBooks error
If you’re facing other common QuickBooks errors, you can solve them by using the tool hub. This advanced tool tab consists of 14 buttons that make it easier to solve different types of common issues
- Open QuickBooks tool hub
- Select Advanced tools for common window shortcuts
- Here you’ll find solutions to solve other common errors
( Note – This tab is for IT professionals only as it includes complex tools. If you don’t know how to use these tools in the right way, it is advised not to use this tab, rather contact customer support)
To contact customer care
If you feel a need to have customer care support or expert opinion, you can select the Help and Support option. Here you can directly contact the QuickBooks experts. It would be nice if you could also provide feedback for various tools if you wish.
Frequently asked questions
1. What are the tools provided by the QuickBooks tool hub?
This tool hub has a solution for different issues that users can encounter while using QuickBooks. You can solve other minor and major issues as well because you’ll get the tools you need in this tool hub with a few clicks.
The tools that you can find in QuickBooks Tool Hub are QuickBooks file doctor, QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, QuickBooks database server manager, Clean install tool, QuickBooks program diagnostic tool, and QuickBooks Print & PDF repair tool. You can go through the thorough instructions mentioned above.
2. How to use the QuickBooks tool hub for MAC?
It’s a must that you download the QuickBooks tool hub from the official Intuit website and install it before you can use it on your Mac. The app can be launched by double-clicking on its icon. The Tool Hub will now open, and you can see different tabs on it such as the Home tab, company file issues tab, Network issues tab, Program problems tab, Installation issues tab and Password reset tab. Choose the suitable tab for solving your issue.
3. Is the QuickBooks tool hub free?
Surprisingly, yes! As this tool hub has different problem-solving tools under a single platform, you may think that you need to pay for using it. But, no. Every QuickBooks user can use this tool hub for free. You just have to download and install it from the official website, and you can use it completely free and solve the issues you were facing with your accounting software. It is only necessary that you own a license of the QuickBooks software.
4. Can I repair my QuickBooks desktop?
Yes. QuickBooks desktop can be repaired just by following some simple steps. Following the steps given below to repair QuickBooks will help you if you are willing to repair it.
- Open the QuickBooks desktop
- Now you have to open the Control Panel
- Now, navigate to the Programs & Features tab
- Here, you’ll be able to see a list. From the list, try to find the QuickBooks
- Right-click on that option and you’ll be able to see some options on your system screen
- From there, click on the Uninstall or change button
- After that, click on the Repair option
- Click on next
- Now the process will be ended and your QB will repair
5. How to get access to the QuickBooks tool hub?
You don’t need to buy or get any access to using this tool hub where you already own the main product ( QuickBooks). You just have to simply download the quickbooktoolhub.exe file from the Intuit official website and install it.
It will take you only a few seconds to accept the license and terms and conditions after the launch. Now you’re good to go and you can use any tool from the tool hub to solve your issues.
6. Is rebuilding the QuickBooks software a lengthy process?
It is not a time-consuming procedure, but it depends on the RAM of your system and the speed of your internet connection. Your internet connection may be slow, which will cause it to take longer. Usually, the process completes within a few minutes, but if your RAM is not supporting the process well, the process may need up to 10 to 15 minutes.
7. What are the reasons behind a corrupted file in QuickBooks?
There can be different reasons for this issue, including
- The file size is bigger than the limits.
- Your system has been attacked by viruses and malware.
- You have some corrupted QuickBooks programs on your system.
- You may be accessing the company file by using a multi-used environment that is located primarily on the server.
- Your network has dropped out.
- Your hard drive is having serious problems.
- You have a third-party application that is blocking access to QuickBooks.
- You have not updated your QuickBooks to the latest version.
- The storage of your drive is full.
- You’ve not followed the proper methods to install QuickBooks.
No matter what are the reasons behind this issue, you can troubleshoot it.
QuickBooks Tool hub is an amazing tool hub with a huge collection of tools for troubleshooting errors. If you haven’t started using that already, download it and have the best experience of using QuickBooks.