HDPE bags are commonly used bags in life, production and daily activities. However many people still do not know what material they are made from and how safe they are, especially when storing food. So what is HDPE bag? Are HDPE bags safe to store food? If you are also wondering, the information below will help you answer more clearly.
What is HDPE bag?
HDPE bag stands for High Density Polyethylene – the type of particles that make up HDPE bags. HDPE bags are also known as foam bags or HD bags. In other words, HDPE bags are PE bags but in a special, more advanced form because they are made from high density PE plastic.
In addition, HDPE bags are also called foam bags because they have poor flexibility, fold easily, wrinkle easily, and when rubbed, they easily create loud rustling noises.
Characteristics of HDPE bags
HDPE bags have similar characteristics to LDPE bags, because these two types of bags are both produced from Polyethylene material, the only difference is that HDPE is polymerized from Polyethylene (with high density) at relatively low pressure with catalytic systems such as Catalyst, Chromium/Silic. Some basic characteristics of HDPE bags include:
- Low production costs
- Light weight, chemical resistant
- The surface is highly glossy and transparent
- Safe, non-toxic
- High surface smoothness
- High water resistance but poor air permeability
- Hardness is better than other types of nylon bags
- Flexibility is average
- Easily create folds and wrinkles when folding the bag
- When rubbed, it creates a rustling noise.
- Sponge bag
- HDPE shopping bags
- HDPE roll bag for trash
- Rolled HDPE bags used in supermarkets
- HDPE biogas bags
HDPE bags have the advantage of having many colors or you can choose 1 color according to your wishes or business marketing campaign. In the medical field, HDPE bags are divided into colors, corresponding to different uses.
- Blue plastic bag: Bag for household waste
- Yellow plastic bag: Bag for storing clinical substances
- Black plastic bags: Collect chemical and radioactive waste
Are HDPE bags safe to store food?
According to the latest research, the safest material to make plastic bags for food preservation is high-density polyethylene or HDPE bags for short. The reason is because the bag is that the bag is non-toxic and can withstand high temperatures (20 degrees Celsius for short periods, 110 degrees Celsius for long periods) ensuring safety when storing food and medical equipment.
Therefore, consumers can completely feel secure using HDPE bags for food. However, it should be noted that to ensure safety, you should avoid using HDPE plastic in the microwave, storing food above 110 degrees Celsius or containing a lot of fat such as porridge, broth, vermicelli, noodles, pho, except for other products has been specifically design.
Application of HDPE bags
HDPE bags are widely used in many areas of life, production and daily life. You can find them everywhere like:
- Garbage bag
- Supermarket bag
- Market bag
- Laundry bag
- Garment industry packaging
- Medical equipment bag
- T-shirt bag
- Utility bag
- Biogas bags in agriculture
- Food handling/serving/packaging bags.ed to hold hot foods.
Contact information for ordering HDPE bags at BiNa Vietnam factory:
- ✓BINA VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LIMITED
- ✓Address: Room 403, 4th Floor, Ocean Park, No. 1 Dao Duy Anh, Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
- ✓Hotline: +84 976 888 111
- ✓Email: email@example.com Salehadupack
- ✓Website: https://hadupack.com/