The global market for baby monitors is projected to have significant demand in the next years, according to Fact.MR. According to Fact.MR, the worldwide baby monitors market is predicted to rise at a volume CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period of 2017-2026. By the conclusion of the assessment year, the sales of baby monitors is expected to reach a value of roughly US$ 1200 million (2026). Growing awareness of baby safety, increased per capita expenditure on baby care accessories due to rising GDP per capita across regions, and advancements in baby monitoring systems are all contributing to this expansion.
With an increased focus on child care and baby safety, as well as a rise in the global working population, child and baby monitoring has become a hot topic. Several players have been active in the development of improved infant care accessories and products in order to expand their skills in child care as a result of this. Baby monitors are a critical breakthrough that allows parents to closely track their child’s movements, and these gadgets will become increasingly important in the next years.
Baby Monitor Market by Category
By Product Type :
- Audio Baby Monitor
- Video Baby Monitor
- Motion Sensor Baby Monitor
By Connectivity :
Baby Monitor Market: Key Highlights
- Because of the rising sales of baby monitors in this region, the market for baby monitors in North America is more attractive. The rising percentage of working people in the region, particularly in the United States, combined with the region’s rising GDP per capita, is predicted to boost baby monitor sales. During the forecast period, the market for baby monitors in North America is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 9.5 percent.
- During the assessment phase, video monitoring is projected to gain a lot of traction. The expansion of this category is being supported by the growth of IoT (Internet of Things), which allows parents to track their children’s every step on their devices (smartphones, tablets or laptops).
- The sale of wired baby monitors has increased dramatically in recent years. In the following years, this tendency is projected to continue. By the conclusion of the assessment year, sales of wired baby monitors are estimated to exceed US$ 890 million.
- In terms of sales channel, modern trade is likely to lead the global market for baby monitors. The modern trade segment is expected to surpass US$ 300 million in baby monitor sales. Online stores are also contributing to the worldwide market’s growth, and this segment is expected to rise at a strong rate throughout the forecast period.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=626