Press Release

VPS AI Launches Decentralized AI & Blockchain $VPS GPU Cloud Ecosystem

VPS AI launches $VPS GPU Cloud Ecosystem that revolutionizes access to high- performance computing for AI and blockchain, providing GPU-enabled VPS to simplify and democratize advanced technological development in a rapidly growing industry.

In the last few years, AI (Artificial Intelligence) has been integrated into a wide array of domains, but primarily professional. Of late, it has made its way to home computers in the form of AI chatbots and more. All four, Microsoft, Google, Meta, and Apple, are heavily invested in AI and have plans to integrate it into their native products. Even home computers now ship with NPU (Neural Processing Unit), a piece of hardware critical for effectively performing AI-related and machine-learning tasks.

With the rise in AI integration and deployment, cloud computing and virtual machines have seen increased demand. However, in recent months, professionals and organizations have switched to decentralized cloud computing. It helps minimize latency since the computing resources are distributed across the network. Low latency is a crucial aspect for applications where real-time decisions are to be made, and decentralized cloud computing helps achieve that!

VPS AI is working towards establishing a leading name in the field offering high-performance computing to individuals and organizations in a decentralized model. They specialize in GPU-equipped Virtual Private Servers (VPS), facilitating work on AI, Blockchain and lets users make the most out of powerful computing resources, be it for any task, personal or professional.

VPS AI is one of the first in the market to offer AI-as-a-Service (AIaas). With a team specializing in AI and decentralized cloud computing, VPS AI has the necessary setup distributed amongst several providers to ensure flexibility and resilience and capacity to scale. The pre-built AI services on VPS (Virtual Private Server) cloud infrastructure allow small and mid-size enterprises to benefit from advanced data analysis, boost operational efficiency, and improve customer service with minimal initial investment.

The key highlights of VPS AI are its decentralized functioning and the ability to earn via various contributions. Due to its decentralized nature, VPS AI allows everyone across the globe to rent the required high-powered computing resources with ease or make personal machines available to rent out. Fair accessibility accessibility is no longer a concern!

Specialized integrations like types of token staking, allow users to earn a share of the success generated by VPS AI. You just need to stake $VPS tokens, the ecosystem’s native currency, and, in return, receive a regular reward. 

As for the tokenomics, the total $VPS token supply is capped at 100 Million, where 15% will be listed on centralized and decentralized exchanges and used for partnerships, while the remaining 85% is reserved for liquidity. 

VPS AI will soon enter the Beta release phase, allowing initial users to subscribe to its high-performance computing solutions, provide feedback and scale up deployments. VPS AI, given its decentralized nature, offers more reliable services compared to its counterparts and will be an ideal solution for anyone wanting to leverage the power of AI built on the pillars of Web3.

To find out more about VPS AI, visit the official website:

Also, follow VPS AI on all platforms to stay up-to-date with the latest developments.






Media Contact

Contact name – Niklas Schutz
Company – VPS AI
Email –
City – Decentralized
Country – Global
Website –

To Top

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This