The modern choice of places to work is very big. You can easily find vacancies where you don’t need to have special qualifications or experience in a certain industry. With Uss-Express, it might be applied even to the international shipping sector. The company has some home packing jobs for candidates.
Uss-Express has opened a position for a quality manager because the organization needs additional staff to cope with the flow of orders. If you are curious about this packing job at home, you should read this review of the agency. Here, we discuss the advantages of the position, the image of the company, and some other important factors that can have a great influence on your further career in the business.
Why you should leave your contact info
Shipping jobs from home cannot be 100% perfect. The thing is that any job has features that might not be satisfying for you. As for this remote position, employees often say that this job doesn’t offer career prospects. However, this isn’t a big disadvantage for you if you need packing jobs from home just to earn money. If you don’t have ambitions in international logistics, this remote position is what you need. And here is why:
|Salary (full-time)||up to $3,200 per month|
|Salary (part-time)||up to $1,700 per month|
|How salary is paid||bi-weekly|
|Work from home packing and shipping||Yes|
|Experience in management and logistics||Isn’t required|
|Warehouse||Your house or any other appropriate building you have access to|
What functions do quality managers execute
- Make parcels correspond to the requirements of the client;
- Process orders
- Take photos of packages and goods if necessary;
- Repack things and choose the most appropriate materials to pack certain goods;
- Put shipping labels of the company onto the packages;
- Keep up with the predetermined terms of shipments and send parcels on time.
Feedback on the company’s reputation – Uss Express
Everyone wants to avoid mistakes. It’s impossible to mitigate all the risks, but at least you can minimize them. Just learn from the impression of workers of the Uss-Express company. Luckily, many of them are willing to share their impressions on different review platforms.
To find out the cons of the employment or any other negative information about the employer, we looked through Trustpilot, Indeed, Glassdoor, and other websites. We didn’t find former or current staff members that might say about the bad image of the organization. Based on this research, we can conclude that Uss-Express has a perfect reputation among customers and staff.
“I have experience in a company. I would like to note a relatively free work schedule, a decent salary (very decent amounts came out on some days), excellent communication with managers (almost always in touch, you don’t have to be nervous because no one answers in the chat). I can recommend a job, really good conditions.” – Elena on Trustpilot.
So what does it take to get a job?
If you are at this point, it seems that you are really interested in the packing from home job offered by Uss-Express. Well, the company has a remote position of a quality manager. You can apply for it anytime you want. What does it take to get this job?
- Approach the application page. To do this, you need to visit the website of company or click the button above.
- Enter all the required information. Managers of Uss-Express will need this data to get in touch with you. You don’t need to send your professional CV at this point. You can work in this position without any background experience in shipping or management.
- As a quality manager, you need to have a PC or laptop, a cell phone with a camera, a house or warehouse, and a printer.
- Take a 10-minute job interview.
- Complete a web training session to understand how to work from home shipping packages with a special digital solution of the company.
Thank you for reading this review. We really hope that it will help you to get the best job and start making a stable extra income!