The aromatherapy diffuser market is expected to reach US$ 1.6 billion by 2022, with a CAGR of 9% to reach US$ 3.8 billion by the end of the forecast period (2021-2031). Asia is likely to be the most lucrative region, accounting for more than a third of worldwide revenue.
The aromatherapy diffuser market has benefited from the scientific community’s support in promoting the benefits of aromatherapy on mental health. As a result of the rising popularity of aromatherapy among millennials, demand for aromatherapy diffusers is expected to rise throughout the projected period (2019-2029). Aromatherapy diffuser demand will be boosted by consumer trends like as meditation and spa and salon services.
Through 2029, the worldwide aromatherapy diffuser market will increase at a phenomenal rate of more than 8%. Aside from consumer preferences, favourable legislative regulations governing the cultivation of plants that emit aromatic chemicals are proving to be a godsend for aromatherapy diffuser makers.
Key Segments Covered
- Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser
- Aromatherapy Nebulizers
- Evaporative Aromatherapy Diffuser
- Aromatherapy Heat Diffuser
- Aromatherapy Nebulizer Sales via Retailers
- Aromatherapy Nebulizer Sales via Hypermarkets/Supermarkets
- Aromatherapy Nebulizer Sales via E-Commerce
- Aromatherapy Nebulizer Sales via Other Distribution Channels
- Residential Aromatherapy Diffuser
- Commercial Aromatherapy Diffuser
- Spa & Salon Aromatherapy Diffuser
Aromatherapy Diffusers: Key Takeaways
- During the forecast period, ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers will double in popularity. Ultrasonic diffusers are expected to attract consumers through 2029 due to their usage of energy and water as a transmission mechanism.
- Between 2019 and 2029, e-commerce distribution channels are expected to develop at a rate of more than 10%. E-commerce is positioned as the major channel for future growth potential due to its convenience of availability and extremely competitive discounts.
- Aromatherapy diffusers are becoming increasingly popular in homes with high net worth individuals. Due to the growing popularity of aromatherapy in homes, the market will more than double in size.
- With a robust 9 percent CAGR through 2029, APAC (East Asia and South Asia & Oceania) offers the most lucrative opportunities. More than a third of the overall market value is accounted for by these regions.
“Aromatherapy is no longer as unique as it once was. Aromatherapy concepts are being used by consumers in the comfort of their own homes. Following that, market participants must develop products that cater to home use-cases. During the foreseeable term, new scents will assist differentiate items in the market and generate profitable sales.” -Says Fact.MR Analyst
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4639