According to the most recent analysis by Emergen, the global UAS Traffic Management (UTM) System Market is anticipated to reach USD 5,053.1 Million in 2030 and post a revenue CAGR of 20.3% during the projected period. One of the main factors influencing market revenue growth is the rapid use of drones for commercial and civic applications, along with significant investments made by both the government and private firms to develop and install cutting-edge and safe UAS traffic control systems.
Emerging phenomena called the UAS Traffic Management (UTM) system are intended to control drone traffic—primarily that of small drones—in lower-level airspace. The UAS traffic management system, also known as the UTM system, is thought to consist of several interconnected subsystems that will work in concert to deliver an end-to-end service. The UTM system will be linked to several data providers to compile real-time data on weather, airspace traffic, drone registration, and operator credentials, among other things. The fundamental essential capabilities and operations of UAS traffic management systems are modeled after contemporary manned aviation traffic management systems, even though UTM systems utilize different technology than air traffic management (ATM) systems. In the last five years, there has been an increase in demand for UTM services, which can be attributed to the expansion of drone activities. The two main UAS traffic management (UTM) system markets are North America and Europe, and both of these markets have tested and shown UTM capabilities.
The market for UTM systems is currently experiencing revenue growth challenges due to issues with the security of UTM software modules, a pricey and time-consuming certification process, the vulnerability of cyber-attacks, and declining demand for UAS. For product innovation and advancement, the UTM system needs a sizable quantity of technological assistance and ongoing research and development. As a result, investing a significant quantity of wealth is necessary to survive in this industry. Additionally, worries about data security and strict government rules are somewhat affecting the market for UTM systems’ revenue development.
Key companies operating in the UAS Traffic Management (UTM) system market include:
Airbus SE, Lockheed Martin, Leonardo S.p.A., SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd., Altitude Angel, Harris Corporation, Kitty Hawk Corporation, Precision Hawk, Frequentis Group, and Collins Aerospace.
Key benefits of the report:
- To identify the most promising investment opportunities, this study gives an analytical portrayal of the UAS traffic management system industry together with the current trends and future projections.
- The UAS traffic management system market’s major drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and challenges are discussed in the report.
- To highlight the UAS traffic management system market growth scenario, the existing market is statistically examined from 2021 to 2030.
- The study offers a thorough analysis of the UAS traffic management system market based on the level of competition and how it will develop over the ensuing years.
The global UTM system market has been divided into segments by solutions, component, type, end-user, and geography by Emergen Research:
- Solutions Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2030)
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2030)
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2030)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2030)
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Surveillance and Monitoring
- Transportation and Logistics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2030)
- North America
- the U.S.
- the U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- the Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest Of MEA
- North America