The TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor has become increasingly popular in recent times, as more content creators in different parts of the world seek its features to make professional, captivating videos. The video editing tool is one of the several tools from TunesKit, a world-leading software developer, as the company continues in their pursuit of helping as many people as possible across the globe to leverage technological solutions to enhance their operations and improve productivity.
Overview Of The Global Video Editing Industry
There has been a steady increase in the demand for video content creators and their solutions, as businesses, as well as personal brands, look to leverage the benefits of videos to reach their audience. In a related development, the global video editing software industry has evolved and grown over the years, as more people seek tools to help them create attractive videos. According to a recent report published by Research And Markets, the global video editing software market, which consists of several market players, was valued at $1.94 billion in 2019. The report also projected the market to reach $3.04 billion by 2027. Despite the seemingly amazing figures from the industry, many of the solutions do not effectively address the concerns of different stakeholders in the market. However, the team at TunesKit has supposedly found the solution to the challenges faced by users of video editing tools as substantiated by the AceMovi Video Editor.
Features of TunesKit AceMovi
TunesKit AceMovi is designed to offer benefits that distinguish it from the plethora of video editing solutions for various commercial and personal applications. The video editing software helps users to create and improve videos with relative ease, with features such as filters, transitions, titles, and other amazing effects. There is also a built-in stock library that houses several videos, images, and audio assets that make it easy for people to edit a video with no restrictions. Some of the features of the tool that allow users to create any style of video, including social media clips, product training videos are briefly highlighted as follows:
- Operating System Compatibility: AceMovi is compatible with Mac and Windows, allowing users to create high-quality videos on practically any computer.
- Format Support: TunesKit AceMovi supports a wide range of video formats and devices, including MP4, M4V, MOV, MKV, MPG, 3GP, 3GP-2, OGV, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Galaxy series, Huawei, Xbox, PSP, LG TV, and a host of others.
- Basic Operations: Some editing functions available include cropping, splitting, rotating, and adjusting speed, amongst others. Users can also record their screen, import media, drop text, music, transitions and other effects, and drop them and export and share the content.
- Advanced Recording and operations: Users of the tool can record video calls, PPT, software, and websites, on their computer. Other advanced effects available are creating eye-catching videos, including filters, animations, transitions, behaviors, text, and audio.
- Stock Library: There is a built-in stock library for every project, including videos, images, music tracks, and templates, amongst others.
- Real-time preview: the feature allows users to preview the video in real-time even while editing it.
- Quick Social Media Sharing: Users can leverage the feature to export and share their video on their local computer or different social media platforms, such as YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook.
Other features of the TunesKit AceMovi include user-friendliness as it requires no professional editing skills and custom resolutions.
Step-By-Step Guide On How to use TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor
- Open TunesKit AceMovi on the desktop and select either “import” or “record.” Click the “Import” button or the large “+” icon to add the media file or “Record” button to launch the built-in screen recording application to capture the screen and have the video automatically added to the media bin. It is worth noting that this step is for creating new projects. To continue editing an already existing project, simply double-click a project file or go to “File”> “Open Project” or “Recently Open” to open it in TunesKit.
- The next step after adding the files is to drag and drop the video into the progress bar to proceed with the selected videos file.
- There is the Media Library icon section on the left side of the TunesKit interface for importing media into the program such as videos, images or audio. The timeline at the bottom with multiple tracks or videos allows users to organize and edit their clips or media effects.
- There is a toolbar between the Media Library and Timeline, offering various simple editing tools to crop, split, crop, zoom, or highlight videos.
- The middle of the interface has the Preview window for an instant preview of the project and any changes made in the timeline. Selecting these Tabs will display the corresponding functions and effects on the selected videos in the process bar.
- To use any effects, simply drag the file and drop it into the appropriate location of the timeline desired.
- After finishing editing the video project, click the yellow “Export” button on the right to export it to a computer or other smart devices, such as iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Samsung Galaxy, Android. Generic, Xbox One, and Smart TV. The video can also be shared on different online platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and a host of others. The export window also allows users to save the project in several formats, including MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGV, 4K Video, 3GP, and 3GP-2, amongst others.
For more information about TunesKit AceMovi and other innovative solutions from TunesKit, visit – https://www.tuneskit.com/. TunesKit can also be found across social media, including Facebook and Twitter.