There are numerous reasons that many people have started considering solar systems, solar panels, solar inverters, and even batteries for their energy needs. You can check the solar inverter price and overall working once you are convinced to have it. If you are new to the solar system, this post is a good read for you. Before you know the reasons for choosing solar inverters and batteries, quickly know about other important things first:
Loans for installing solar systems at home
In India, many different types of loans are available for installing solar panels for your home, and a few of them are like:
– You can use personal loans for any purpose, including the installation of solar panels.
– Home improvement loans that are mainly designed for home renovation or even improvement encompassing the installation of solar panels.
– Secured loans are the ones that need collateral, such as property or assets, to secure your loan amount. With these types of loans, you can have lower interest rates than unsecured loans.
Enjoy Subsidy from Government of India
In India, you can get various types of subsidies for installing solar systems at your home from the Government of India. A few of the most common subsidies available are:
– Capital subsidy is provided by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) and includes up to even 30% of the expense of installation for residential rooftop solar systems. You can avail this subsidy for systems having a capacity of up to 10 kW.
– some banks and even financial institutions offer an interest subsidy on loans you take for installing solar systems. The interest rate you get there is lower than the regular rate and can make the loan quite more affordable.
– Generation-based incentive (GBI) is an incentive that state electricity regulatory commissions (SERCs) provide to solar power generators for the electricity they produce. In some states, you can avail of this incentive for your residential rooftop solar system.
Videolink – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQWtP–xGM4
Right Solar Distributors Offer Premium Solar Equipment
Your solar system, panels and accessories will work effectively only if you have bought them from reliable and reputed distributors. You can talk to Loom Solar as they have premium Solar panels, inverters, batteries, and even other solar components that can be fulfilling for your requirement. They partner with the finest producers in the business to ensure that you get the items that are worth it. Such distributor in India supplies only the premium solar equipment. If you check their solar battery price or more; you will find them really economical yest qualitative. Since their commencement in the year 2018, they have been gaining the prominence and praise of consumers and users all across the country.
Reasons to Choose Solar Inverters & Batteries
– You get energy independence as such a solar system can help you reduce your dependence on the electrical grid, and enable you to produce your own electricity.
– By generating your own electricity, you can save extensive money on your electricity bill, and possibly even earn money by selling extra energy back to the grid.
– With a good solar inverter and battery system, you can definitely have backup power during power outages or even other emergencies.
– Solar energy is a clean and even renewable source of energy, and it means that using a solar inverter and battery system can help reduce your overall carbon footprint.
To sum up, solar inverters and batteries offer an impressive range of advantages that make them a good option for homeowners aiming to reduce their energy costs and even become more environmentally friendly!