A recent industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI) projects that the value of the global market for massage guns will reach US$ 509.0 Mn in 2022. Sales are predicted to increase at a 7.4% CAGR, reaching a market value of US$ 1,042.5 Mn by 2032.
The results show that the use of massage guns has increased significantly due to the popularity of massage devices that allow for quick recuperation. To increase their sales and brand recognition, massage gun manufacturers are implementing consumer-centric techniques.
Massage guns are a favourite among athletes since they are convenient and portable. Ideally, consumers’ buying decisions are influenced by a small number of variables. Many of them are significantly influenced by brand identity.
In order to strengthen their presence across many channels and develop a strong brand portfolio, businesses must act immediately. The functionality follows. Customers frequently assess massage guns, for instance, based on their effectiveness. As a result, greater wattage products are likely to enjoy better goodwill because they are more convenient and efficient.
Due to the availability of exceptional discounts and pricing on a variety of products, consumers are increasingly using e-commerce platforms to buy electronic goods, including massage guns. Additionally, even when a product is not sold in a certain region, e-commerce websites assist in manufacturing it to the customer’s exact specifications. Leading e-commerce platforms like Alibaba and Amazon provide a wide selection of goods from around the globe.
Over the course of the projection period, factors like easy product accessibility, comfort, and ease of shopping will continue to drive massage gun sales through online channels.
· Based on size, mid-size/handheld massage guns are predicted to account for a dominant share of the market through 2032.
· In terms of battery type, demand for rechargeable guns is projected to increase at a 7.7% CAGR through 2032.
· By sales channel, the indirect sales segment is anticipated to hold 83.8% of the total market share.
· In terms of end user, demand for massage guns likely to escalate among athletes at a 8.8% CAGR over the assessment period.
· U.S. will emerge as a lucrative pocket in North America massage guns market. Sales in the North America market are slated to increase at a 3.6% CAGR.
· Surging demand for rechargeable massage guns in the U.K. will place it as an attractive market, leading the Europe massage guns market.
Who is winning?
To increase sales in the market, top massage gun manufacturers concentrate on clever advertising, promotional tactics, and new product introductions.
Therabody, LifePro, Hyperice Inc., Renpho, Everyfun, HydraGun, Muscle Gun, Massage Guns Ireland, Recovapro, Essential Massage & Therapy Co., Achedaway, Medcursor, and Others are major participants in the market for massage guns.
Global Massage Guns Market By Category
- Small Size/handheld
- Large Size/Powerful
By Sales Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
By End User:
- Fitness Enthusiasts
- Expectant Women