On October 24-25, over 7000 attendees from 120 countries will gather at the Legendary Blockchain Life Forum to get powered for the upcoming halving and bullrun.
Known as Crypto Whales Meeting point, the event attracts a wide range of crypto leaders, creating an ideal innovative space for networking as well as exchanging insider information and ideas.
Among the exhibitors are the drivers of the industry:
- and 130 more expo booths
The disclosure of the participating companies is still underway, and many of them remain confidential. The names of these industry giants will be revealed on the official website by the end of September.
More than 80 world-known speakers from the innovative companies are going to share their analytics and world-changing ideas. Among them:
- H.E. Justin Sun (Founder of TRON)
- Alexander Chehade (General Manager in Binance)
- Reece Merrick (Senior Director at Ripple)
- Miriam Kiwan (VP of MENA at Circle)
- Fred Thiel (CEO of Marathon Digital Holdings)
- Sergei Khitrov (Founder of Jets.Capital and Listing.Help)
- Xinxi Wang (Co-Founder of Litecoin Foundation)
- Tone Vays (Trader, Economic Trends Expert and Analyst, ex-VP at JP Morgan Chase)
What else to expect:
- Over 150 leading companies at the expo (top exchanges, mining companies, startups and etc)
- Startup Pitch with Tier-1 funds as jury and attendees in conference hall
- Unique online app for finding contacts and vacancies in the crypto industry – Networking 2.0.
- Quick acquaintances in the Speed Networking area and many other formats for new connections
- Legendary AfterParty in one of the best world clubs
- One of the largest independent awards – Blockchain Life Awards 2023
- A huge number of side events around the dates of the event
Influential figures such as heads of global funds, government officials, investors, business owners and promising startups come together in Dubai to shape the future of cryptocurrencies at the 11th International Blockchain Life Forum on October 24-25 in Dubai, Festival Arena.
The event stays as a meeting point for Crypto Whales, attracting over 7,000 visitors from 120 countries.
Attendees can look forward to informative sessions led by leaders in the crypto industry, revealing insider information on upcoming bullrun trends and other topics. Over 80 speakers are going to share their analytics and world-changing ideas.
Almost 0% taxes for business
Legislative framework suitable for crypto industry
Availability of capital and venture capital
Government support for businesses of any size: from small startups to large corporations
0% personal income tax
A lot of solar energy for mining
A large number of accelerators and incubators for new projects.
Political stability and favorable business environment
Large cryptocommunity where everyone actively supports each other
Top world speakers will reveal:
How to earn money on cryptocurrencies in 2023?
What are metaverses and how they will change our future?
How to start mining and maximize your profit?
How to find a new unicorn among hundreds of startups and invest in it safely?
How DeFi will reshape global economy?
How to make money in NFT?
Which market trends will bring profit in 2023-2024?
and many other
One of the world’s most significant crypto and web3 events in 2023
Blockchain Life 2023 is the main industry event in Europe. For 6 years the forum gathers 5000+ participants in the blockchain capitals of the planet (Singapore, Moscow) and confirms its status as one of the most important events in the world.
The forum brings together global industry leaders and those who are just beginning their way in crypto industry. It is a place of thousands of contracts that influenced international industry development.
The Forum is traditionally attended by key industry players, government representatives, heads of international companies and funds, investors, promising startup teams, and beginners.
This time Blockchain Life gathers over 7000 premium attendees from 120 countries.