These days, AI is one of the most promising technologies out there. The software industry’s mindset has changed dramatically because of AI. Whether you’re an application development company or a business owner who’s using a software solution, you must have thought of using AI to make your product better.
AI can help your business strategize better and do things faster. It enables you to focus more on core competencies instead of repetitive tasks. AI can even redefine the human experience. There are many ways companies are using AI in their day to day work, from auto filling fields in an online form and runbook automation to engaging with users.
There are certain benefits of using AI tools for your software development. such as:
Here are the top 5 AI tools that are being used in the market today.
1) Amazon Machine Learning Studio: Through Amazon Web Service (AWS), Amazon provides a host of AI functionalities. They have pre-trained services for different machine learning and AI functions. For example:
2) Infosys Nia: Infosys Nia does AI deployments to generate business outcomes. It is mainly used for enterprises. It gathers data and feeds into the legacy system. It has different platforms such as Data collection and manipulation platform, knowledge platform and RPA platform. It’s components are:
3) IBM Watson: IBM Watson is a suite of enterprise-ready AI services and tools. With an extensible model, it helps developers deploy their solutions through the IBM Watson Studio. It also retains models and generates APIs. It provides support to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 through Apache Hadoop base. It has different deployment options such as
4) Google Cloud ML Engine: This is a machine learning tool by Google that provides quick, easy, and cost-effective deployment. This engine uses Google’s open-source platform Kubeflow to build portable ML pipelines without changing code. For preparing data, you can use Bigquery. You can use Jupyter notebook with a Deep learning VM image for building models. Training and prediction services are configured into the platform too. Console or Kubeflow pipelines manage end-to-end workflow. It features:
5) H2O AI: This is an open-source, distributed, ML platform that allows you to build and train models. H2O is a fast and scalable platform. Written in Java, this platform provides REST API along with ML capabilities. Half of the Fortune 500 companies use this, and they have a 330% growth in the last two years. This has both Supervised and unsupervised algorithms. It can integrate with Hadoop and with distributions Cloudera CDH, and IBM Open Platform. It can also integrate with Conda, an open-source, cross-platform environment management system. It features:
So these are the top 5 AI tools available on the market that you can use for your software development. Software development companies use these tools to solve real-life business problems and make their tech stack better.
AI tools, in no way, provide a completely autonomous solution. They can only help data scientists and programmers in their efforts to tackle business needs. AI is used, ultimately, for making people’s lives easier. It depends on how you leverage these tools to support your business requirements that will define their use.
Ransomware cyber-attacks reportedly date back to 1988. And now, a little more than 30 years…
InsurAce.io is the name of an up-and-coming DeFi Insurance Protocol, trailblazing by launching on both…
The process of farming yields in the Defi world has for quite some time proven…
Writers require the help of word counters to count the words of their writings, be…
Keeping customers engaged in your brand is basic Business 101, as all business owners are…