The Global Tissue Imaging Market is expected to be valued at USD 27.32 Billion in 2027 from USD 14.38 Billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 8.3% through the forecast period. The market is experiencing high demand because of the rising cases of several chronic diseases. The growing burden of different chronic diseases worldwide are propelling the industry’s growth. According to the WHO, the incidence of chronic diseases is predicted to grow up to 57.0% by the end of 2020 from the year 2001. Various developing nations are highly impacted, making a contribution up to 60.0% of the global chronic diseases.
Increasing expenditure in healthcare, and rising funding for healthcare research and development are accelerating the market’s growth. The total expenditure in the U.S healthcare has touched a valuation of USD 3.60 trillion in the year 2018, by increasing 4.6% from the past years.
Key Highlights from The Report
- In March 2019, the company, Abcam plc, had signed an agreement with Visikol, a CRO, focused on advancement in drug discovery, for developing new reagents and kits for enhancing tissue 3D clearing and imaging.
- In situ hybridization offers multiple benefits encompassing diagnosis as well as imaging of frozen tissues, along with its huge application in immunohistochemistry for detailed analysis of mRNA and protein.
- According the American Cancer Society’s statistics, male population with 65 years age group is 66.0% prone to develop prostate cancer. Furthermore, being the second leading cancer, prostate cancer is highly accountable for mortality of American men.
- The Pharmaceutical Companies sub-segment accounted for a substantial share in the industry in the year 2019, owing to broad usage of tissue imaging in the process of drug development and distinct analytical processes.
- The rapidly rising demand for tissue imaging in Asia Pacific is owing to the increasing incidence of infectious and chronic conditions, mushrooming industries like biotechnology and pharmaceutical, and rising several activities in research and development associated with tissue imaging procedures in APAC.
- Leading participants in the sector are Abcam plc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Abbott Laboratories, Fluidigm Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Agilent Technologies, Danaher Corporation, Nikon Corporation, Biocare Medical, and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Emergen Research has segmented the global tissue imaging market on the basis of technology, product, application, end-user, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mass Spectroscopy
- Flow Cytometry
- Digital Pathology
- In Situ Hybridization
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Disease Research
- Oncology Research
- Infectious Diseases Research
- Neurological Disease Research
- Cardiovascular Disease Research
- Immunological Disease Research
- Oncology Diagnostics
- Infectious Diseases Diagnostics
- Neurological Disease Diagnostics
- Cardiovascular Disease Diagnostics
- Immunological Disease Diagnostics
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: