The global threat intelligence market size is expected to reach USD 20.28 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of cyber-attacks and rising concerns regarding constant need for high-level surveillance are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Real-time threat intelligence is primarily used for threat perception to enable more enhanced security infrastructure and timely response to the new cybersecurity threats. Threat intelligence also enables rapid and more efficient detection of malicious activities in the network infrastructure of an organization and performs analysis to offer critical insights about possible motive behind cyber-attacks. Organizations worldwide are specifically focusing on incorporation of threat intelligence within the cyber-security infrastructure to improve levels of cyber-security.
Live feeds and warnings offered by threat intelligence about in-progress security incidents, novel technologies, and active threats enable security teams to make quicker decisions and rapidly act on them to reduce or prevent potential threats more effectively. Threat intelligence solutions cater to specific needs of industrial control systems and offer enhanced security and vulnerability management. Increasing adoption of advanced cybersecurity solutions such as threat intelligence has increased the pace of digitalization across industries, and this is projected to continue to drive revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Vast volumes of data is being generated in the retail industry through numerous channels such as social networking platforms, blogs, and online sales apps. Various connected devices are used in physical stores, such as point-of-sale systems at kiosks and handheld devices to collect, store, and access information about customers. A rapid increase in data volumes in the retail sector and increasing probability of data breaches and data loss has been significantly boosting demand for threat intelligence solutions in the retail sector.
- Cloud-based segment revenue is expected to expand substantially during the forecast period. Cloud-based adoption and deployment has increased amongst small and medium-sized enterprises in the recent past, and this can be attributed to cost-effectiveness of this solution. Cloud-based deployment drastically reduces capital expenditure due to reduced costs associated with infrastructure, software, and hardware and equipment, and this has been boosting adoption in various enterprises.
- North America is expected to account for a significant revenue share in the market, which can be attributed to rising incidence of cyber threats, data breaches, and robust presence of major IT and telecom, and BFSI companies in the region. Presence of leading threat intelligence solutions providers such as Cisco, IBM Corporation, WMware, Inc., and DXC Technology is also a major factor contributing to revenue growth of the market in the region.
- Major companies operating in the market include McAfee LLC, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., IBM Corporation, VMware Inc., Cisco, DXC Technology, Trend Micro Inc., Verizon, FireEye, and SecureWorks Inc.
- In May 2019, Insight Partners, U.S-based venture capital and PE firm, completed the acquisition of Recorded Future, which is a cybersecurity company specializing in threat intelligence. The acquisition is helping to expand the customer base of Recorded Future to help the company address unique intelligence challenges faced by organizations.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global threat intelligence market on the basis of mode of deployment, organization size, application, industry vertical, and region:
Mode of Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Small & Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Security Information and Event Management
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Security Analytics
- Incident Response
- Risk & Compliance
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Information Technology
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Read Full Report Description@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/threat-intelligence-market