Millenials like things different, including their at-home spa day.
Yes, we know you’re thinking: “But what about the hot tub?” And we’re with you on that. Hot tubs are wonderful, and we love them as much as anyone. But it’s time to take a step back from the hot tub and think about the other ways you can get your spa on.
Here are some ideas for at-home spa days that are sure to change the way you think about your next pamper session:
- Make a DIY face mask using only ingredients you have hanging around in your kitchen cabinet. You’ll feel so proud of yourself for saving money and also getting to use up all those weird things in your pantry that have been there since way before millennials were even a thing (no judgment). Think about how cool it feels when you save money!
- Take yourself on a date night by going out for food or drinks with yourself! That way, if you get bored or tired before dessert rolls around, you won’t have wasted anyone else’s time or money—and besides, it saves so much money! Plus, dessert is always better when it’s just yours anyway. You know what they say: “YOLO, holmes”.
Find some great hipster music to listen to
Are you looking to get in touch with your inner hipster for your spa weekend?
If so, we’ve got just the thing for you!
We’ve put together a playlist full of songs that are guaranteed to make you feel like you’re at a house party in Bushwick and not in your living room.
Start off with some good old-fashioned indie rock from Vampire Weekend. Next, try out some chill R&B from The Weeknd. Then move on to some new wave with MGMT. After that, get into some rap with Kendrick Lamar. Finally, wind down the night with some classic alternative rock from Radiohead before heading off to bed (and maybe even dream about being at a house party in Bushwick).
Include cannabis for pre-spa chill time!
We’re all about that at-home spa day.
You know what we mean: the ones where you just don’t have time to get out of your PJs, but you still want to feel like you’ve taken care of yourself a little bit? When you can’t go to a salon and get a massage, or even just make time for a manicure? That’s where TRĒ House comes in.
Their THC cartridges are made with 100% natural ingredients—nothing artificial, no additives or preservatives—and they’re easy to use! Just pop one in your vaporizer and inhale. That’s it. It’s like having a personal spa assistant right in your living room!
We want everyone to be able to take care of themselves and feel good about it, so we’ve got some pretty sweet deals going on right now: buy two get one free! If you haven’t tried our products yet because you’re not sure how they’ll fit into your busy life? Now’s the time. Go grab a dank health cream cartridge from TRĒ House! It’s fire.
Health cream is great for spa day
It’s time to get your glow on.
If you’re looking for a way to pamper yourself, we’ve got the perfect product for you: cream! Not only will it make you look stunning, but it’ll also help keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
Health cream is an incredibly versatile plant that can be used in many different ways. It has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, as well as being able to reduce anxiety and depression. This means that not only will your skin look better, but your mood will improve too!
There are tons of different types of health products available online today—but what should you choose? We recommend our health cream because it’s made from organic ingredients, including cocoa butter and coconut oil. Not only does this make it smell delicious (seriously!), but it also helps moisturize your skin without leaving behind any residue or greasy feeling.
So go ahead—pamper yourself! You deserve a little R&R after all those long hours at work!
Take a very hot bath
We all know that taking a hot bath is one of the best ways to relax, but have you ever thought about combining it with another relaxing activity?
The answer is yes! Taking a hot bath while also doing something else that’s relaxing is a great way to combine two things that you love into one super-fun experience.
Here are some of our favorite ways to do it:
- Read a book in the bathtub. Reading in bed can be fun, but reading in the tub is even better because you can get more comfortable and let yourself sink down into the water. Reading provides an excellent opportunity to take your mind off of whatever problems might be bugging you and just relax for a few minutes.
- Listen to music while you soak in the tub. If music helps you relax when you’re awake, imagine how much more effective it will be if it’s playing while you’re immersed in warm water! Just make sure it’s not too loud so you don’t disturb others around you—or drown out any sound they might be making while they’re enjoying their own hot bath.
- Take calls from friends or family members while soaking in the tub! This is an especially fun option if there are people who live far away and haven’t had a bath in a while.