In 2022, the global thermal cleaning system market was anticipated to be valued at US$ 214 Million. According to the report published by Future Market Insights, the market is projected to reach nearly US$ 282.5 Million by 2032, with a growing CAGR of 2.8% from 2022 to 2032. Demand for thermal cleaning systems is surging rapidly owing to the globally expanding pharmaceutical industry, to maximize the efficacy of granulation and drying and coating processes.
It is a simple theory, that thermal cleaning systems use a combination of heat and reduced oxygen levels to convert solid organic pollution such as paint, oil, rubber, and food remains into dust remnants. Simply put, one kilogram of pollution is reduced to fifty grams of dust, which is easier to remove. Furthermore, and this is one of the most significant advantages of this cleaning system, the heat reaches every location in the contaminated part. As a result, dust conversion will occur at all locations where parts will be cleaned.
Thermal cleaning systems are widely used in industrial applications to remove organic elements, including coatings, from production components such as spinnerets, screws, static mixers, or polymers plastics. Thermal cleaning systems are becoming more popular in the industrial setting. This system consists of air supplied for oxidation and heat supplied for pyrolysis. Furthermore, depending on the procedure, both oxidation and pyrolysis can be used concurrently.
Some of the key benefits of thermal cleaning systems which are supporting the market growth:
- Thermal cleaning system prevents cross-contamination and also enhances infection control compliance and that too in a speedy manner.
- Thermal cleaning will kill a large number of common microorganisms and bacteria, and hence extensively used in medical processes.
- It rinses out any harsh chemicals used in the wash process out of the fabric to leave it pH neutral and ensure no harmful residue remains.
- SCHWING Technologies GmbH
- PROCEDYNE CORP
- Wisconsin Oven Corporation
- Pollution Control Products Co.
- The Fulton Companies
- Nabertherm GmbH
- Robert Bosch GmbH