The goal of Wordfeud is to score as many points as possible by finding words against another player. Wordfeud word generator is the best tool to generate all possible worlds Combinations that help to win games. The game is known as the “word duel” in some countries.
What most people don’t know, however, is that there are certain methods and techniques you can use to get even more points than your opponent and defeat them in the game!
Tips & Smart Ways to Win Wordfeud Game:
- Don’t allow the opponent to put a word that crosses a red or an orange square/position. On the standard board, there are 8 such words. Be careful while playing words towards these areas and wait for your opponent to do it, so you can take advantage.
- Save your good letters because they will help you win. With all the tiles, you can play one word and get 40 points. You’ll get a Bingo and then you’ll know that you won!
- Learn the high-value letters that are J, Q, X, and Z. Use a tool to find words that have these letters and learn them by heart.
- There is no need to use too many consonants, but try not to use too many vowels.
- Don’t let your opponent have a chance to play Bingo!
- If you have a lot of tiles, don’t play a word with 4 or 5 letters. It is easy for your opponent to make a long word if you do so.
- Use short words, in the same area. You can’t be more than 1 square away from the other words. This way your opponent can’t use it to play out and get a bonus square.
- On a DL or TL square, use the J well.
Some more Useful Tricks to Win Wordfeud Game:
- Don’t get to the end of the game and only have consonants. Swap the tiles before there is a limited number of tiles, i.e. 7, left in the bag.
- If you don’t have many points at the beginning of the game, trade. It is not worth it to gather points at the beginning of a game with an ordinary board.
- Most car brands are permitted. They can be different, but they are all good.
- You should try words even if you don’t know them. Try a word as many times as you can and then try different combinations. That way, you will learn more words and have a greater chance of guessing the correct word.
- When playing Scrabble, count the tiles that are played. This will tell you what tiles are left and what words your opponent might have.
- When you are playing word games, make sure to look for words where you can play. Try to spell one letter at a time out of the word.
- Always think about ways you can use your tiles to get points. If there is a chance for an opening on a DL or TL square, plan it so that you use your tiles with the highest values.
- Get a list of two letter words with high letter values. You can play them on other words that are already on the board.
Hopefully, you will ‘play and win’ the Wordfeud game more comprehensively by adopting the above-mentioned smart ways against the oppositions.