The Rising adoption of big data technologies, cloud computing, and other modern technologies has led managed service providers to take their services to new heights. According to Fact.MR, market research and competitive intelligence firm, the managed services industry grew at an astounding 8.0 percent CAGR from 2015 to 2021. Management services are becoming increasingly important as businesses attempt to gain a competitive advantage.
The need of the hour is for managed services to be upgraded regularly to ensure a consistent user experience. Service companies can minimize operational expenses while simultaneously increasing returns on investment by implementing cutting-edge advances. Changing compliance and governance standards are also expanding the managed services market’s potential.
As more organizations rely on managed services in the future, they will continue to innovate their ways to increase efficiency, improve quality, and improve the customer experience. Whether to move, transform, or develop, using the correct application approach can perform wonders. The managed services industry is expected to grow 1.04x between 2022 and 2032.
The growing desire for lower overall IT infrastructure and management costs is propelling the worldwide managed services market to new heights. Due to an increase in business risk as a result of increased usage of IT and telecommunications, many businesses choose managed services to deliver value-added services to their customers.
- Flexible managed services and scalable infrastructure models are used to implement advanced technology solutions for convenient enterprises. All of these new situations will have a big impact on the global managed services market. Organizations are using managed security services (MSSs) in their companies as the necessity for securing IT infrastructure against cyberattacks grows. One of the emergings managed services industry trends is the increased usage of cloud-based managed security services (MSS) by large enterprises.
- Furthermore, sellers are likely to use up-gradation to get an advantage over other market competitors.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) established cooperation with Microsoft Cloud for Retail in January 2022. TCS will collaborate with prominent retailers using its multi-horizon cloud transformation platform as part of this new agreement. This will assist retail clients in leveraging Microsoft Cloud for Retail to drive their growth and transformation journeys.
- Wipro announced a partnership with National Grid, a large global electric and gas utility provider, in October 2021 to help speed its digital innovation journey. Wipro will supply cloud services that will boost National Grid’s infrastructure services by using standardized tools and processes.
Key Segments Covered in the Managed Services Market Study
· Managed Services by Service Type :
- Managed Security Services
- Managed Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Managed Antivirus/Antimalware
- Managed Firewall
- Managed Risk and Compliance Management
- Managed Vulnerability Management
- Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Managed Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/ Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Managed Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Managed Encryption
- Others (Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation and Managed Data Loss Prevention (DLP))
- Managed Network Services
- Managed Local Area Network
- Managed Wireless Fidelity
- Managed Virtual Private Network
- Managed Wide Area Network
- Network Monitoring
- Managed Network Security
- Managed Data Centre and IT infrastructure services
- Storage Management
- Server Management
- Managed Print Services
- Others (Application and Middleware Management, and Database Management)
- Managed Communication and Collaboration Services
- Managed Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Managed Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Others (Managed Email Services)
- Managed Mobility Services
- Device Life Cycle Management
- Application Management
- Managed Information Services
- Business Process Management
- Managed Operational Support System/Business Support System
- Managed Security Services