Launched in 2009, Bitcoin is currently the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world. It was designed to be a decentralized platform where community users are able to carry out cheap and fast transactions. Being decentralized, the Bitcoin network does not have a central authority system.
Like most of the other crypto networks, Bitcoin was built on Blockchain Technology which is a private, secure, and permanent distributed ledger. While the Bitcoin Blockchain is private, community users are able to see the transaction details carried out by others on the network and this is because the transactions are sent to all on the network. As a community member seeking to carry out anonymous transactions, it is important that you make use of Bitcoin Mixer.
What Is Bitcoin Mixer?
Bitcoin Mixer is simply an algorithm that has been designed to help you shuffle your Bitcoins, thus, enabling you to carry out anonymous transactions that cannot be seen by any user on the network.
With more advanced tech solutions being developed to make Bitcoin transactions traceable, it is important that you make use of a Bitcoin Mixer to keep your identity hidden. If you’re carrying out online transactions or making donations, then it is important that you use this advanced algorithm to shuffle your coins. BitcoinMix is currently the best platform with the right algorithm to mix your coins.
Why You Should Mix Your Bitcoins
Aside from concealing your identity and the amount of funds sent or received, there are actually a couple of other reasons why you should mix Bitcoins.
- Keeps your coin safe from hackers – with the records of Bitcoin theft we’ve experienced in the industry, it is only right that you take the necessary step to keep your coins safe. If you make use of software wallets with no cold storage feature, then mixing your coins could be the best way to keep them safe.
- Conceals your identity – in addition to carrying out anonymous transactions, mixing your Bitcoins will also help to conceal your identity from fraudulent or malicious hackers seeking to get their hands on your coins. With more crypto Exchanges asking their users to complete KYC and AML procedures, it becomes increasingly difficult to safeguard users’ privacy. Mixing your Bitcoins will help keep these hackers away.
Best Platform To Mix Your Bitcoins
BitcoinMix is the best platform to mix your Bitcoins. Aside from offering fast mixing of coins, there are other reasons why they are the best
- There are no storage logs – when you mix your coins on this platform, you are confident that no organization or regulatory body can get their hands on your transaction information and this is simply because no logs are stored.
- Reduced commission – unlike some of the other platforms that charge 5% or higher for each transaction, BitcoinMix charges about 2.5% for each transaction that is carried out.
- They do not request personal information – you can simply mix your coins without having to input your email or personal information. This reduces the chances of your transaction being traced back to you.
As the blockchain industry solidifies and Bitcoin’s status gets ever magnified, usage is projected to grow in the years ahead. Anonymity remains one of the key attractors for crypto users, and for Bitcoin to remain ahead of the pack, Bitcoin Mixers such as BitcoinMix will be crucial for its future.
See more details on BitcoinMixer and MetaMask.