The rising demand for technologically advanced packaging is aiding the expansion of the heat induction cap liners market. Future Market Insights (FMI) has forecast the market to record accelerated pace of gains backed by the rising demand for packaged food and drinks.
Heat induction cap liners are integral to packaging designs for bottles and jars. These liners help in preventing leakage, keeping contents inside fresh for a longer period of time. Induction cap liners are manufactured to offer advanced tamper-proof characteristics to packages.
They serve as excellent barriers to leakage, improving the shelf life of product within. These liners can be used in a variety of bottles and jars and are therefore used increasingly across industries such as food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care and cosmetics.
“Rising ecommerce penetration will aid the expansion of the market. The volume of order places online is rising at a staggering pace. Therefore the demand for convenient, flexible, and sustainable packaging is rising. Spurred by the rising focus on online delivery, heat induction cap liners have emerged as an important component to ensure leakage and tamper-proof packaging so that the product within bottles or jars are not damaged during transit,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
FMI’s study on the heat induction caps liners is intended to discover hidden opportunities within the market. It identifies the most lucrative pockets and warns companies against potential threats. Some of the key takeaways from the report are:
- The heat induction cap liners market is poised to surge at above 5% CAGR between 2020 and 2030
- Among materials used, plastic will account for more than half of the market. Paper however will constitute the fastest growing segment
- While demand in pharmaceutical packaging is forecast to surge, the food segment will continue leading the market through the forecast period
- Macroeconomic factors rising willingness to spend and focus on environmental impacts will augur well for the market
- North America is likely to remain a key market through the course of the forecast period
Who is winning?
Some of the leading companies are dedicating their resources towards product development to gain competitive advantage. FMI’s report includes profiles of some of the most prominent names in the market including Tekni-plex, Inc., Selig Group, Bluemay Weston Limited, B&B Cap Liners LLC, Pres-On Corporation, Low’s Capseal Sdn Bhd, Well-Pack, industries Co., Ltd., Tien Lik Cap Seal Sdn. Bhd, Captel International Pvt Ltd., and others.