According to FactMR’s digital loyalty programs market analysis, the digital loyalty programs market is anticipated to reach US$ 65.39 by 2027 from US$ 40.3 in 2021 with an increasing CAGR of 8.4%.
Since loyalty programs revolve around attracting/rewarding businesses’ recurring clients, developing customer-centered techniques has become critical to improving customer retention rates, hence driving the need for loyalty programs.
The COVID-19 problem is having a beneficial influence on the digital loyalty programs market, as the bulk of customers is fast turning to digital channels to purchase products or services in the middle of the state-wide lockdown and accompanying limitations.
The enormous rise of the e-commerce business during the public-health crisis has motivated merchants to recruit and keep as many customers as possible on their websites, raising expectations for loyalty platform providers.
The loyalty program that works on the plug-and-play SaaS model and is restricted by SaaS capacity will encounter challenges since customization of the program may increase the cost of the program and avoiding modification may result in a disgruntled consumer.
The expansion of retail and e-commerce in emerging nations is likely to boost loyalty program costs. The rise of online purchasing culture, as well as consumer acceptance of mobile and smartphone devices, has necessitated the development of a digital loyalty program approach. In mature digital loyalty programs markets, this will be a significant growth driver. Adoption of schemes such as a loyalty scheme that provides customer loyalty and channel loyalty programs, membership programs, frequent flyer programs, and digital incentives can help move the digital loyalty programs market forward.
The digital loyalty programs market is divided into five key regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America.
North America has the largest digital loyalty programs market share due to the region’s retail sector’s quick adoption of loyalty networks over the last decade. North American customers prefer monetary incentives such as rebates or payback, free items, free delivery, and product discounts.
During the projection period, Europe will have the second-largest digital loyalty program program market share.
Asia Pacific’s digital loyalty programs market is predicted to grow at a rapid pace throughout the forecasted period, as merchants and organizations in the area have shifted their focus to improving customer experience.
- The card-linked loyalty from the digital loyalty programs market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 8.3% in the type sector.
- Retail is expected to grow at a high rate in the vertical sector of the digital loyalty programs market, with a CAGR of 7.9%.
- The market size for digital loyalty programs in the United States is expected to reach US$ 35.1 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the research period.
- United Kingdom is expected to reach a market size of US$ 4.2 Billion in digital loyalty programs by 2032, with a CAGR of 7.4% during the research period.
- China’s digital loyalty programs market is expected to be worth US$ 6.7 Billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period.
- Japan is expected to have a market size for digital loyalty programs of US$ 5.4billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 6.9% during the research period.
- By 2032, South Korea is expected to reach a market size of US$ 3.2 Billion in digital loyalty programs, with a CAGR of 6.1% during the research period.
The digital loyalty programs market’s leading players include, among others.
- Comarch SA announced a new website for its loyalty and marketing products to improve functionality and navigation, notably in its Loyalty Marketing Cloud, in March 2021. Any industry or small firm can start a loyalty program.
- IBM Corporation announced cooperation with Air Canada to establish the Aero plan Loyalty Program in December 2020. It combines mobile and cloud-based online experiences to provide a flexible, customized, and loyalty-rewarding experience.